Fifteen.

I was just in awe. My first instinct was to just jump in his arms. But I didn't think it was appropriate. And I had to think fast so I did what my gut told me. I leaped into his arms and I didn't want to let go and I could tell he didn't want to either. He carried me inside and we hugged for like five minutes until we broke.

"Jess I missed you so much. You don't even know. How are you?" He said.

"I'm okay. I'm hanging in there and you?" I said still smiling.

"Great, now that your here." He said shyly.

"Kian I can't believe I actually found you. I can't wait to take back home either." I said enthusiastically. But he frowns.

"Jess. I'm not going home. I'm staying in Florida. And when you come to visit your favorite place I'll be here. Waiting in this house." He said sadly.

"Kian. No. That's not how it works. You can't do this to me." I said crying. He grabbed and pulled me into a hug. I balled my eyes out until he finally spoke.

"Oh Jess I wish it was easy but my love it's not very simple." He said almost crying to.

"Kian please I'm begging you. Please.." I begged.

"Jess it's no good for me there. I promise you that. There's nothing la offers me."he said with a tear rolling down. I wiped it away and met gaze with his eyes. And I whispered " please kian. I love you." And he pushed me off him in anger.

"No Jess this isn't how it works. You were not supposed to come here. This was my escape from you. To get away from you. Do you think I wanted to leave all my friends. No I didn't. I left because of you. You are the one killing me. So no you don't get to come here and mess with my head." He screamed. The only thing I could do was cry. I couldn't make out any words. So I decided I was done.

I called Sam. All i did was cry in the phone and he said he would be here in ten. I wanted him to come quicker than that. Because my heart was hurting so much. I was heart broken. He broke my heart he blamed it all on me.

He was just sitting there staring at me.

"Please stop with the staring." I said in between whimpers. He just looked at me in disgust which hurt more. Finally I heard Sam honk his horn. I grabbed my bag and went for the door when kian grabbed my arm. He looked at me in the eyes and pulled me in for a hug. I didnt hug back but I whispered. "I'm gone kian. You'll never have to worry about me again" I saw tears fill his eyes as I pulled away. I walked out the front door balling. I got in the car and Sam drove off.