Ten.

I called the airport and asked when the next flight to florida was.

"Tomorrow at 6 o'clock dear." she said.

"Oh okay that's great thanks." I said

"Would you like to preorder the tickets it's much faster." She said very persuasively

"Oh sure. I'll take two." I said.

She took some of my information and then the call was over.

I ran up to SAMs room and told him that we leave tomorrow morning.

"Great! but Jess your not going home tonight. I know we just met but no one deserves to be treated that way." He said acting sincere. "Stay here for the night. In Kian's room." He smiled. I nodded.

"Nash said that Kian was 'bad news' what does that mean?" I asked Sam. He led me to the couch and we sat down.

"About four or five years ago at a meet and greet we met Nash for the first time. The whole week we were in Nevada we hung out with Nash and Cameron. At the time Nash was dating a girl named Claire. Kian and Claire starting hanging out and when we left they exchanged numbers. Two months past and we were at Vidcon in la. Nash brought Claire. When we got back to the hotel kian snuck out at night to meet up with Claire. Nash caught them making out outside. Nash dumped her right there. Claire called her mom to pick her up and kian or Nash never heard from her again." He said.

"So does Nash think it will happen again?." I asked

"Probably. Jess, I think I know why he left." He said.

"Why did he leave Sam."

"He fell for you. He didn't want you to just disappear like Claire did."

My phone began to ring. The number was I number I didn't recognize so I showed it to Sam. "It's kian! answer it!" he shouted.

The phone call:

"Hello?" I asked.

"Jess it's kian. I don't know of you noticed but I'm gone." He said sadly.

"Kian I have noticed! are you going to tell me where you are?" I asked concerned.

"I can't Jess it's no use you love Nash. I just wanted to hear your voice. I miss you Jess." He said I could tell he was getting ready to cry. "Weird how love works, we've only met twice but I feel like I've known you for three years. Anyways your probably with Nash now so I'll let you go. Jess I love you be safe." And with that he was gone.
End of call.

I dropped my phone and broke down in tears. Kian was right we barely met twice but those two times were amazing. He made me happy.

Later that night Jc and Ricky came home. I went out and bought Taco Bell for them. We ate and barely realized it was only 6:30.

"Who wants to collab with me?" I asked considering I hadn't made a video since I was in la. They al jumped and screamed "meee!!!" We can all do it together so come on. Luckily I brought my camera with me.

We decided to film a truth or dare video. I went into Kian's room to edit it.

"You should probably get some rest. Big day tomorrow." Sam said sitting on the bed.

"Yeah your right. what if kian isn't in Florida?" I asked.

"Then we guess again. He'll know you tried Jess if that's what your worried about." he said rubbing my back.

"You're right. goodnight I'll see you in the morning." I said as he shut the door.

I walked over to Kian's closet and there was only a sweater. A plain navy blue. I took it off the hanger and put it on. This way I wouldn't worry so much. I don't know why I felt need to find kian. My boyfriend was at home. I love Nash and I'm not even with him. I laid in Kian's bed until I finally fell asleep.