Seventeen.

I woke up right when the plane was landing and Sam had been awake for hours already. We landed and got out bags. Ricky was waiting for us at the airport.

"Jess are you coming over or do you want me to drop you off at your house?" Ricky asked.

"My house please." I said with a big smile. Sam turned around in the passenger seat and gave me a sad look.

"Jess. Be careful. Call me if anything happens. Better yet just come over and knock on the door till someone wakes up. If anything happens, don't stay there please." He said touching my knee.

"I promise." I said smiling. We got to my house and Sam walked me to door with my bags. Nash was waiting outside for me. I ran up to him and hugged him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I missed you so much babe." Nash said kissing me.

"I missed you more." I said.

"Uhm" Sam said clearing his throat.

"I'll call you later Sam. Thank you for everything." I hugged him and Ricky and they drove off.

Nash grabbed my hand and led me inside. My jaw nearly dropped to the floor. Nash had roses and chocolates and a giant teddy bear. I jumped into his arms and I kissed him. I have the best boyfriend ever I thought to myself.

"I love you so much Nash." I said in between our kisses.

"I love you Jess. let's go to bed" he said picking me up and taking us to the bedroom. He laid me down and put the blankets over me. Seconds later he was on the other side. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Within minutes I fell asleep.