Twenty One.

*ONE WEEK LATER*

Me and Kian were playing Mario Cart while the other boys were swimming. Nash had a huge conference to go to before Vidcon. He's been gone for three days and won't be back for another week and a half. By the time he gets back he has two days off and then back on the road for Vidcon. I feel bad for him because he has to do all this traveling. I really do miss him. I've just been staying with the boys because no one likes the fact that I'm staying alone in the house. Me and kian have been spending a lot if time together now. Nash knows but he's okay with it because he understands that me and kian are really close now.

"Yes!! In your face!! I won" I yelled in Kian's face.

"I let you win" he said smirking.

"Your just to scared to admit you got beat by a girl at your own game" I laughed.

"That's it!!" Kian came running towards me and I started to run from him. He grabbed me by the waist and I slowed down. He pulled me in close to where my butt was on his hips. I was really clear to kian that we wouldn't be a thing because I love Nash. That never stopped him from flirting. He started kissing my jaw then moved to my neck then to my shoulder. He quickly whipped me around still holding my waist. He started to lean in but I ran off laughing. Oh boy did I want to kiss that boy. I sat down on the couch and kian followed me.

"You okay babe?" Kian asked.

"You got to stop with the flirting ki. I have a boyfriend who really doesn't like you. If he finds out that you keep flirting with me he'll be pissed. I'm just asking if you can stop." I raised my voice.

"As you wish." He got up and left. Well that didn't go as I planned. I went to the guest room I was staying in and grabbed my swim suit and changed. I went into the backyard and jumped in the pool. We were swimming for a while and just having fun.

"Who's kian talking about in this tweet?" Jenn yelled to us. I got out and looked at the tweet.

Kian. @Kianlawley
"Bitches always lead you on but get mad at you for flirting.👋😒"

That bitch. I knew he was talking about me.

"I have no idea. I'll go talk to him." I said. I grabbed my phone and started tweeting.

Jess @yoitsjess
"Thirsty ass subtweeters always get the wrong idea.😂"