Four.

We ended up going out for pizza with the guys and it was actually pretty fun. After that we went to the beach.

"It's beautiful." I told Nash as we sat in the sand.

"Not as beautiful as you." he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you, Nash." I looked at him.

"I love you, Jess." he pulled me closer to him softly kissing me then more and more romantic. Our kiss was interrupted by Matt who was telling us about Cameron.

"Cameron was in the water and he got stung by a jellyfish." he said laughing. We ran to the shore and Cameron was holding his foot.

"It hurts like really bad." he whined.

"Uhm, Cam? you know you have to pee on it." I chuckled softly.

"No no nope. Not happening!" he screamed.

"Just do it bro." Matt backed up my suggestion.

After Cam finally giving in all the boys walked him to the bathroom. I walked back to were me and Nash had been previously sitting and I started tanning.

The sun started to set around 7 o'clock so we walked back to the hotel, enjoying the last bit of daylight.

When me and Nash got to our room we ordered room service. I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of sweats a tank top and put my hair in a messy bun.

"You look gorgeous." Nash said in awe. I giggled and he have me my food. we finished at about 8:30 and fed ides to go see what the guys were up to. They were passed out in their beds.

"Let's mess with them?" Nash whispered. I nodded. Nash walked into the bathroom for shaving cream and I walked to the desk for a marker. Nash put the shaving cream on their hands and I drew on their faces. We left the room quietly. And laughed all the way back to our room.

"Now what?" Nash asked holding my waist.

"I think we should get some rest, big day tomorrow." I rapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed my hands and led me to the bed. we both climbed in.

"I love you." Nash whispered kissing my cheek pulling me close to him.

"I love you to." I smiled.

Shortly after we were asleep.