Thirteen.

We finally landed and me and Sam went to get our bags. We got a rental car and went to the closet hotel we could find. We got to a Hotel and checked two a room out for a week.

"So what do we do now that we are here?" I asked Sam hoping he knew.

"Jess, this is crazy! Were literally here in Florida. We came to find kian. But neither of us nowhere to start." He said falling to the bed.

"Yeah crazy. You wanna make a video?" I asked. Sam nodded and got out his camera and started filming. We just basically said that we were in Florida but we didn't say why. At least Sam didn't want to. The video turned into a truth or dare and Sam got really weird.

@Sampotorff @jessisbest I dare you to kiss.

"Aye we gotta do what they say." Sam said winking at me.

I honestly did not want to kiss Sam. I didn't know what was going through his head at the time. But there he went. He was leaning and I quickly pecked him in the lips. After that I was done with dares and we closed the video out.

"What the hell Sam?!" I asked a little pissed off.

"It was just a dare Jess, calm down." He said looking pretty happy.

"Why is this funny to you. I'm going to get shit for this. Everyone is going to start a dumb shipping thing! I don't want that with you!! I want it with kian!!" I held my hand over my mouth after those last words rolled of my tongue and Sam looked at me in shock.

"Jess.." He said looking at me smiling. "Something great is going to come out of this video I know it."

"Sam none of this is funny. I'm not laughing and neither should you." I said with a straight face.

"Jess you wait and see. You'll thank me for it later." He said hugging me then laying down to take a nap.

What did that even mean. And I can't believe that I said I wanted a dumb ship thing with kian. What was that even about. I barely know him. But he said love was a crazy thing and worked crazy and idk. Everything is just running so fast. I need a walk. I left a note for Sam and said I would also pick up some dinner.

I started walking in a little outdoor mall and it was pretty cool, when I seen a familiar face.

"Troye is that you?" I yelled.

"Omg Jess!!" He yelled running and hugging me. "What are you doing here?"

"Me and Sam are just visiting for the week. A lot has happened and we need some time away." I sad acting happy.

"Wait..are you guys dating? Because my twitta is blowing up with #jam." He screamed.

"Ugh no. We're not sam and I did a video and got dared to kiss. Sam said it will be useful but I don't know what he means." I said.

"Well I've gotta get going ya know. But hey call me if your gonna be here for the week." he hugged me and left.

I checked my phone and saw several missed calls from Sam.

I called him back and found out that he only called to tell me he wanted Taco Bell. So I went to Taco Bell and I headed back to the hotel.