Fourteen.

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jess! What are you doing in florida. You need to go back to la with Nash." The voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Jess please do as I say. It's nobody you need to be concerned about." The voice said almost dying inside.

"Kian?" I asked

"Yea Jess. It's me." He said sadly.

"Me and Nash broke up before I came to Florida. I came to Florida to get you and bring you home. Florida is not your home. La is. And you know It is." I said hoping to convince.

"Jess I know you and Sam are dating. And it kills me that my best friend." He said breaking.

"Kian were not. I promise you. Meet me somewhere today please. We need to talk. I really need to see you." I said begging.

"Okay Jess let me text you an address and be there in an hour just you, no Sam." And he hung up.

One hour okay. I started to get ready when Sam woke up.

"Good morning sammy" I said.

"Morning. where are you going?" He asked.

"If i tell you, you can not interfere. Okay?" He nodded "I'm going to meet kian. I talked to him this morning but he doesn't want you with me." I said looking at him.

"That's great Jess!! My plan worked. I kissed you to piss kian off so he was forced to call you. Brilliant you say? Yes I know." He laughed historically. All I could do was smile and hug the kid. I finished getting ready and I looked up the address. It was a small house. A little cute vintage cottage. There were no houses near it. Just the little thing by itself. I showed Sam and he said he would drive me. We got in the car and we drove. I kept taking deep breaths because I was having anxiety attacks.

"Hey Jess, your okay. You got this." Sam said smiling and grabbing my hand. I smiled and nodded back. We finally reached the house and I told Sam to drive off and if it no one answered I would call him.

I walked up the steps and to the door and knocked. Within seconds the gorgeous, tall, tan kian answered. And I was just in awe.