Twenty Five.

We got off the plane and drove for an hour to the hotel.

"Hi were here for Vidcon. We would just like to check into our rooms." Ricky said to the lady at the counter. "Were o2l"

"Oh yes. Three rooms. One room for Jc and Sam. One for Trevor, Connor and Ricky. An one for Jess and kian. Are these rooms still okay?" She said handing us out the keys. We all nodded. We walked into the elevator. I was holding Kian's hand when we stopped at the second floor and magcon joined. That meant Nash.

"Omg Jess!" All the boys yelled tackling me. I grew up with all them. They're like family. Nash was just sitting in the back slightly smiling at me.

"Were on floor five what about you guys?" I asked.

"Same!" Cameron said smiling. We stopped at floor five and we all got out. I said goodbye to the boys and went to my room with kian.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Kian asked wrapping his arms around my waist. I nodded and pecked his lips. We weren't actually dating. But it felt like it. We never made it official. I heard my phone ring and I checked the message. A text from Nash.

Nash: I hope he treats you better than I did. Sorry I was too late.

Me: Nash please don't. We're not dating. He's been here for me. Helping me get through this. I still love you.

Nash: I love you too Jess. Will you meet me in the hall?

Me: be right there.

"Hey I'm going to go look around. Be back later." I told kian and left out the door.

Nash was already standing outside his door. He looked up from his phone and smiled. We hugged. "I miss this" he whispered. "Me too" I smiled. We let go after about two minutes.

"How have you been?" He said sitting against the wall.

"Okay I guess." I said sitting aside him. He began playing with my fingers. He knew that I liked that a lot when we dated. All I could do was smile.

"I really miss you Jess. But I know I don't deserve you." He said beginning to tear up. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Don't cry Nash. Were supposed to have fun." I said. He nodded wiping his tears. I looked up at him and his eyes were red. It broke my heart seeing him hurt. I lightly brushed his face.

"I love you. Never forget it. We've been through too much." I said. He looked me into the eyes and started leaning in. I stopped him. And he started looking away. I grabbed his face and pointed it to mine. I kissed his lips softly.

I began to pull away but Nash pulled me closer. It turned into a very unplanned make out. But it was nice. I missed him a lot and this was just nice. After about five minutes he pulled away and smiled.

"Goodbye Jess. I'll see ya later." Nash said getting up and going into his room. I walked back into my room and Andrea was there on the bed with kian. Kian was laying down and Andrea was on his torso with each leg on either side.

"I'm back." I said. Kian quickly slid Andrea off him and ran to me attempting to kiss me on the lips. I rejected so he settled for the cheek.

"I should get going." Andrea said awkwardly leaving.

"Hey I'm sorry Jess. I really am." He said. Lying of course. I've been through this cheating thing so much it just didn't hurt anymore.

"Whatever kian." I said. He began to tear up. "Crying won't help. You don't think I've already tried that?" I spit at him. I instantly regretted.

"We're not even dating so why does it matter if I was with her." He hissed at me. I felt the tears coming.

"Your right kian why does it matter. Why does it matter if I stay in this room with you. Why does it matter that I get angry with you. Why does it matter if I just made out with Nash. Your right none of that matters to you. Because you don't care kian." I said falling to the floor crying. Everything hurt.

"Y-you did what w-with Nash?" He stuttered.

"I made out with him. I didn't plan on it but it just happened." I cried. Shortly after he joined me on the floor.

"Maybe we should stay in different rooms tonight. I'll go stay with someone else." I sighed. He just nodded.

I packed up a few things and texted Nash.

Me: hey who are you staying in a room with.

Nash: no one. But my room has two beds lol.

Me: is it okay if I sleep over just for the night. I'll tell you when I get there.

Nash: of course stay as long as you need.

I grabbed my bag and began walking out the door kian was laying on the bed rubbing his head.

"I'm really sorry ki." I said. "Goodbye. Have a good night."

"Please don't go. Stay with me. Please." Kian cried out sitting up from the bed.

"Kian..i don't think so." I let a tear fall. He walked over to me and pulled me into his chest.

"Jess I'm not going to let you walk out of my life because we got in a little fight. I don't care how many fights we get in. Your the one person I can't bare to lose. If that means I have to stop hanging out with Andrea then I will. I love you Jess and I need you more than anyone. Please just don't leave me. Not now. Not ever. Please Jess." He said looking into my eyes crying. I took my thumb and wiped his tears.

"I love you too kian. I'm not going anywhere." I smiled tearing up a bit too.