Seven.

I woke up the next morning and Nash was still asleep. I could only think about what had happened last night. Did I still love Nash? of course I did. I had to get my mind off things. I got dressed and grabbed my penny board and left the hotel. I was skating down a hill when a stupid rock got in my way. I fell right on my hands and knees.

"Woah, hey are you okay cluts." I heard a familiar voice ask.

I looked up and there he was. Gorgeous. Brown hair. Tan. Perfect. Guy kian. Jess!!! snap out of it.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. just a few scratches." I asked as he helped me up.

We started walking down the hill and started thinking. Should I be here with right now?

"Jess?" Kian asked "are you okay? did you hit you head when you fell?"

"No, I'm fine. Just have A lot on my mind." I replied.

"Right." he said.

"Kian I want to tell you the truth. I'm not moving out here with just a friend." I asked looking down.

"I know. Your moving in with Nash, your boyfriend." He said pretty upset "he told me off yesterday saying I better keep my eyes off his girl."

"Oh" was all I could say. "You know thanks for the company but I should probably go home now."

"Yeah if course. Well it was nice talking to you." He said frowning.

I waved goodbye and walked the opposite direction of Kian.

When I got up to our room Nash was awake and had already started putting things in the car.

Nash ran over to me, picking me up and swinging me.

"It's moving day baby!!" he smiled and kissed me.

He knew something was wrong but he tried to ignore it. We left the hotel at 12:30 and got to our house and everything unpacked by 4:00. I had to take a few minutes to realize what I was doing. I smiled a ran to my baby Nash and hugged him tight. He pulled away.

"I'm sorry my love, for everything." He said tears in his eyes.

"No, baby. Shhh." I wiped his tears away and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him softly and we began to make out for a good 15 minutes before he pulled away.

"I love you baby" he whispered.

"I love you to Nash." I smiled