Eleven.

I woke up and it was 5:30 we had to be at the airport by 6:30. I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I put on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt and went down stairs with my bag.

"Goodmorning Jess!" Ricky said hugging me. I smiled.

"Is Sam up yet?" I asked

"Yeah he's been up since 4. Hes in the back yard." He said pointing to the back door.

"Hey Sam what are you doing out here?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Just thinking. What are we gonna do when we find him? I mean it's not like we're going to find him and just get on a plane back to la with him." Sam said looking down.

I hugged him. "Well of course it won't be that easy. It might take a few days but we won't go home with out him. I promise." I smiled and Sam smiled back.

"Why do you want to find him?" Sam asked me. I thought for a little and I couldn't figure out why I was. Why I was chasing Kian.

"Honestly sam, just the thought of kian makes me happy. So I guess chasing him to Florida make me even happier." I finally said getting up and going back inside.

I went and got my phone and checked it.

7 missed calls from Nash.

I dialed his number and called him.

The phone call:

"Hey jess!" Nash said.

"Hi" I replied

"Are you ready to come home yet? I miss you so much babe" he pleaded.

"Uhm no not quite yet. I'm thinking maybe in a week or two." I said hoping he wouldn't get mad.

"Oh. Were are you even staying? if your with kian..oh you know what nevermind bye Jess" and he hug up
End of call.

"Jess let's go!" Sam yelled

I grabbed my bag and got in the car. After a fifteen minute drive we were finally at the airport.

I went to grab our tickets from the lady at the desk. I got our tickets and went back to Sam who was sitting with Ricky.

"Okay. I got the tickets. We got here a little early. Our flight got postponed an hour. What did you guys want to do?" I asked.

"There's a Starbucks down the street and oh my goodness it is calling my name." Ricky said already walking back to the car.

After a quick drive to Starbucks we were finally there. We walked through the door and I saw him.