Nineteen.

Dear Jess,

We would like to welcome you to the 2015 opening vidcon! We are very excited to have you attend. To confirm your spot please call 564.278.4580.
When: January 12, 2015
Time: 12:00-6:00
Others attending: Chris & Crawford Collins
Andrea russet
O2l
Nash Grier
Cameron Dallas
Kenny holland & many more!!

"What's that?" Nash asked walking into the house as I was reading the letter.

"My vidcon invite!" I said hugging him. "Your name is on here so yours should be in the mail." He smiled but then it faded into a frown. "What's wrong baby? Aren't you excited?" I asked him worried.

"Yes very excited. Just last vidcon was the worst. But I promise I'll make this one up to you. It'll be one that you wont forget." He said smiling. I kissed him goodbye and drove to the o2l house.

I knocked on the door and kian let me in.

"Vidcon. Us. One month. You ready?" I yelled to all of o2l. They all got up and cheered. Then it got quiet as everyone returned to their phones.

"Hey, Jess is it okay if we talk. Alone. Just for a minute." Kian asked anxiously. I followed him to his room and he shut his door.

"So what's up babes." I asked him. We've became insanely close since he came back to la. But not in a weird way but a cool friend way.

"Honestly a lot Jess. Last years Vidcon drove us together. I would've never met you if it wasn't for it." He said.

"But I don't see why this was a personal talk." I looked at him confused.

"I asked Andrea out. She's dating kenny. I can't help but feel so stupid for what I did. Not the point though. Thinking about Vidcon , just makes me think of you. I can't help but love you. I know that we agreed on dumb friendship but jess, I love you more than I ever loved anyone." He said taking a deep breath. "But you have a boyfriend, whom you are very happy with. I will not take that from you. Your happiness. I just thought I should come clean with all this stuff that's just on my chest." He said finishing.

"Kian. There's just so much in my head right now. I really need to focus on me and Nash. My career. Vidcon. My fans. It's just a lot to take in at the moment. I love you as a friend kian. I always have. In Florida. That was a mistake. I was sad. Depressed." there was only silence. "We should head on downstairs and I should get going." I said.

"Yeah of course. But Jess first. Can I kiss you? I just want to know if you feel anything and I need you to tell me. Kinda just need some closure here." He said nervously. I nodded. He leaned in and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me in. Our lips touched and BOOM I got...I got butterflies. I quickly pulled away.

"Nothing kian. It was weird and awkward I do admit. I said laughing.

"Hah. Can I walk you home?"he asked.

"I brought my car."

"I'll have Sam drive it over later."

"Uhm..alright let's go before it gets to late." He said grabbing my hand and leading me out his room.