one

Friday night! Teresa's least favourite day. Unlike others, Teresa Agnes actually loved her life! She had an amazing family who love and surport her, a loving partner who she's been with for 6 years and her dream job as a pharmacist who discover cures for diseases.

Wrapping her scarf around her neck she sighed lightly and turned off the studio lights. With her bag slung on her left shoulder Teresa proceeded to leave the huge building she worked in.

×

"For goodness sake." Teresa muttered under her breath as she looked at her fuel meter. Her fuel was nearing the 'empty' mark.

Driving towards Lipton Garages,  Teresa turned up the radio to fill the silence.

'Welcome back to Absolute Radio! Earlier today convicted killer, Thomas Murphy has escaped Morgan Penitentiary. He is described as 5"10, brown hair, brown eyes and light tanned skin. Please get home safe and sound and make sure to alert someone you are on your way home.'

Teresa parked up in the closet garage and looked at her radio taking in everything the man just said.

Should I text Freddie? She thought looking to her phone. Nah, if he wanted to not get caught he'll been miles away by now.

After putting some gas in she walked into the garage, went in to pay but nobody was there.

Teresa thought that was a little bit odd as there is always someone at the counter! Pulling out her purse, Teresa got twenty dollars out and placed it on the counter.

"No one's coming to get that."

Teresa slowly turned around and faced the low voice that had just spoken to her. When her blue eyes landed on a young man, near enough her age, she couldn't help but take in his features realising who he was!

It was Thomas! The description she heard matched him, causing her heart to beat harder.

"You know who I am."

"I never said that." Teresa replied with a shaky voice.

"The look you just gave me told me you do." Thomas replied stepping closer to her. Teresa backed up away from Thomas until her back reached the counter.

His face centimetres from hers, Thomas pulled his right hand out of his pocket and reached around behind Teresa. Her breath hitched as his eyes never left hers.

"We will be needing this." He says holding the money she had placed on the counter moments ago, in her face. Turning around towards the door Teresa felt the blood pulsing through her veins.

"We?" Teresa questioned but instantly closed her mouth when Thomas looked at her once again.

"You're the first person to have seen me.. you either come with me, or I put a knife in your chest. The choice is yours."

-M

Trailer: