eight

Thomas and Teresa were in the middle of their make out session when Teresa heard laughs. The gang were back!

Pulling away from Thomas quickly, Teresa put the shirt back on covering her exposed body but it was too late.

Newt was the first to walk in and he saw Teresa doing her buttons up climbing off of Thomas' lap who was very excited.

"I'm sorry. Have we interrupted?" Newt asked with a little wink. Thomas and Teresa could tell he was a little drunk. The rest of the gang followed as Teresa sat on the opposite end of the couch to Thomas. Teresa nodded a gnelty 'no' and Newt nodded. "Good. Cause the party is coming back here!" He yelled as the others walked through door. Newt parked his English butt between Thomas and Teresa and began to tease the pair.

No one seemed to really care until Brenda walked through the door. She instantly stopped as she saw Thomas and Teresa getting mocked by Newt. Slamming the door she walked over to Minho was divulging into the whiskey cabinet.

Thomas knew about Brenda's feelings but didn't reciprocate them. He thought was a lovely girl but Teresa just gets him. Even though Brenda knows him more he just felt more connected to Teresa.

Teresa didn't know how Brenda felt but she did notice how Brenda acted for the whole night.

-

"Right, get into teams!" Newt shouted. Teresa frowned at his sudden out burst. "Well.. get into pairs." Teresa groaned knowing what game was coming their way.

"When are we going to dance?" Minho asked swivalling his hips. Newt shoved Minho and shook his head.

"No."

After what seemed like hours they finay had their pairs. Jorge and Frypan were together, Newt and Thomas were together, Minho and Gally were together and Teresa and Brenda were together.

"Do I have to be with the new girl?" Brenda spat and Teresa rolled her eyes, not really interested in her pettiness.

"Yes. Right we are playing twister pairs!" Newt announced and everyone pulled very confused faces.

"Why don't we just play normal Twister?" Minho asked.

"No..because the mat is too small for all of us. So we'll be head to head." Newt told him. As the pair argued Teresa felt eyes on her. She knew who it was but she didn't want to look, partly because she was melt right there and then.

She wasn't sure what came over her earlier when she was with Thomas. She felt like a new person and would never of acted that way with Freddie.

Flicking her blue hues up she saw him staring at her, like he was searching for her soul. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Teresa was pulled out if her trance by Brenda shoving her to mat.

What the fuck is her problem? Teresa questioned herself as she stood up and glared at Brenda. After a few minutes of playing, Teresa was told to place her left arm over Brenda and it wasn't taken well.

Just as Teresa was going to swing her arm over Brenda, the shirt haired girl had shoved her, causing Teresa to fall to the ground landing on her opposite arm. A large, sharp, shooting pain had coursed it way through her arm and everyone rushed to her side.

"Brenda what the hell?" Gally questioned as Teresa sat her gently. Brenda rolled her eyes and walked out of the cabin, probably to the lake or something. Thomas looked at Teresa and held her face gently.

"Are you alright?" He asked with concern placed in his voice. Teresa gave him a small nod whilst holding her arm tightly, obviously in a lot of pain.

"What did I do?" Teresa questioned. Thomas shook his head. He knew why Bredna was acting the way she was, but he wasn't sure on what him and Teresa was and he didn't want to tell her the reason.

"Nothing. You didn't do anything."

-M

Are you all okay with smut? Just a small question.