five

Freddie was sat on his couch, the police detective sat opposite him on his coffee table.

"When was the last time you saw your girlfriend?" Janson asked the young man.

"The morning she left for work- is Teresa okay?" Freddie asked even more concerned. Janson looked at his colleague and back to Freddie.

"We have a feeling your girlfriend has been taken by Murphy." Janson told him.

"Who the hell is Murphy?" Freddie questioned.

"Thomas Murphy! He's a wanted criminal who has taken lives." Kyle, the young intern spoke. "The night Teresa went missing was the night he escaped his prison."

"So you're telling me that my girlfriend could dea-"

Freddie was interrupted by the door knocking. Looking towards the detective Freddie went and answered the door. 

"Teresa! Oh my goodness you're okay!" Freddie exclaimed pulling her into his arms holding her tightly. "Where the he'll have you been?"

"Yes, Miss Agnes. Where have you been for the last few weeks?"

Janson was the one to ask as he walked out of the living room. Teresa felt nervous. This want the plan, Freddie was supposed to be the only one there.

"I've been at my aunts." Teresa said sadly. "Freddie I can't so this anymore, I can't be with you. I didn't come home that evening because I didn't want to! I don't love you and I don't want to be here much longer."

Teresa was going to walk away until Janson grabbed a hold of her hand.

"I'm not finished with you Miss Agnes." He said looking into Teresa eyes. "Where's Murphy?"

"Who's Murphy?" Janson chuckled and locked his lips.

"Don't lie to me."

"I don't know who you think you are but I don't know who the he'll Murphy is! So please get your hands off of me." Teresa said through gritted teeth and shoved the older guys hand off of her.

-

Teresa jogged towards the jeep and got back into her seat in the passengers side looking straight ahead, panic set in her stomach.

"You alright?" Thomas asked one of his hands on the ignition and the other on the steering wheel.

"You need to drive. Now." Teresa said breathing heavily.

"Why?-"

"There's some detective there. Called Jason, janson. I don't know but he's looking for you. They know you're in town." Teresa spilled looking at Thomas.

Something darkened in Thomas' eyes that honestly scared Teresa.

"Thomas just drive." Newt said placing a hand on his shoulder. "You don't have the time for revenge."

Teresa frowned and looked at Newt.

"Revenge?"

"It's nothing Teresa. Forget it!" Thomas said and drove off leaving the tension in the air thick and awkward.

-M

Shit chapter ik I'm sorry! I want to do another Thomesa AU but I really don't have any ideas. Do you guys? If so please let me know. Either comment or inbox me. :)