seven

It had been a a long drive through the night before they finally arrived at their new destination early hours of the morning. It was a beautiful little log cabin in the middle of no where; just trees, woodland and beautiful little lake a few yards outside the cabin front door.

Teresa got out the car and took in the beautiful scenery before her eyes, And ran her fingers over the texture of a tree near by the jeep she was in.

Thomas turned away from the others unloading their jeeps and watched the brunette. He felt butterflies in his stomach and couldn't understand why. She was obviously a very beautiful girl who had a beautiful laugh (when she did laugh), and a gorgeous personality.

It had been a long night and Thomas hasn't slept for hours and he was starting to feel drowsy. Thoughts were clouding his mind on how he was a free man who had met Teresa differently. They would live somewhere like this with their kids and grow old together.

"Is she giving you a hard on?"

Thomas was pulled out of his daydream and he rubbed his eyes and turned to the voice. It was Minho.

"Fuck you."

-

It had reached 7pm and Thomas was sat in the little living room in front if the TV with a beer in his hand. After a few bangs and tumbles he heard the rest of the gang coming into the living room.

"Are you coming Thomas?" Brenda asked plopping herself done next Thomas. The brown eyed man shook his head no and took a swig of his beer. Gally, Newt, Brenda, Minho, Frypan & Jorge were going deep into the woods for a little bonfire party.

"I'm going to turn in early tonight I think." Thomas replied. "Are you taking Teresa?"

"She's asleep right now." Newt says. "We thought we'd leave her." He finishes and shrugs. "Right lads! And girl. Let's go!!" Newt screamed, his British voice going straight through Thomas.

A few minutes after the gang left Thomas decided to take a shower and turn in, but first checked on Teresa. He may as well, she did kill the shirt straw to share with him. He saw that she was soundly sleeping, Thomas went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

The hot water hitting his back felt like heaven as he stood like this for a few minutes. Resting his right arm against the wall he looked down and the visions came back.

I walked into the house hearing absolute silence. That's strange.. when it silent in the Murphy household. I travelled up the stairs and that's when I saw it.

Thomas pulled himself out of his flashback and switched the shower off, proceeding to wrap himself in his towel and walking back to the living room. He didn't want to risk changing in the room and for Teresa to see him.

Taking a few steps to the living room he saw her stood there looking through the books. Nothing but one of Thomas' t-shirts to hide her figure. She took a book off of the shelf and flipped it around to look at the blurb.

"That was a gift." Thomas said out if the blur causing Teresa to drop the book in a fright.

"Oh my gosh! Thomas." Teresa said placing her hand on her heart. Thomas chuckles and walked over to his whiskey cabinet before pouring both of them a drink.

"I gathered." He replied after s long pause. Teresa felt strange.. this wasn't his usual behaviour. Is he going to kill me? Teresa thought as he swiped both of the glasses from the table and staggered slowly towards her.

Thomas placed a glass on the coffee table before taking Teresa's over to her. Because of her natural fear of Thomas she edged backwards before bumping into the bookcase stand. She saw Thomas' left hand rest against the bookcase stand beside her head and he raised the glass of whisky.

"Open your hand and take the glass." Thomas wasn't going to lay a finger on Teresa, He just needed to show her who was in control after the way she spoke to him yesterday. "Don't be scared Teresa. You know me. I'm right here."

Teresa couldn't tear her gaze away from Thomas' And it made her aroused. Especially since his upper body was bare and nothing but a towel was covering his lower body. She lifted her left hand took the glass of whiskey in her grip before taking a little sip.

-

A laugh escaped Teresa's lips for the first time in what seems like weeks. Thomas couldn't help but grin at the beautiful sound and felt those butterflies he felt earlier again. Teresa was confused on how he could be such a cold hearted man in one moment and then he's as sweet as the boy next door.

"Why didn't you kill me?" Teresa butted out. She didn't mean to kill the mood but she was curious. Thomas sipped his whiskey and shrugged.

"It was never my intention-"

"But it was your intention to kill the store guy?" Teresa questioned.

"That's different."

"How?" Thomas stood up and pulled his shirt down.

"Its nothing Teresa." Thomas replied and sighed. Teresa wrapped her small fingers around Thomas' arm and pulled him gently back onto the couch.

"I'm sorry." She said looking into his brown orbs again. Thomas couldn't take it any longer.. He had to have her. A few moment later Thomas had connected his lips to hers. It was pure bliss!

He could taste the whiskey mixed with plum lip gloss on her lips and it drove him crazy. Believe it or not Thomas wasn't exactly experienced with women, especially women like Teresa.

Teresa was shocked for the first few seconds but sank into his touch. Her fingers found their way into his hair and his to her hips. Teresa pulled away and saw Thomas was shaking.

"Are you okay?" She questioned looking all over his to read a sign but ccouldn't find anything. Thomas swallowed the luno in throat before nodding gently.

"I-i'm just not a very experience man- well not very experience at all!" The older guy admitted and his cheeks flushed red. Teresa had a small smile on her face and bit her lip.

"I think that's quite cute." She replies before climbing onto Thomas' lap and reconnecting their lips. Teresa could feel his growing member through the thin fabric if her underwear under Thomas' shirt.  Thomas didn't know where to place his hands so Teresa took control once again.

Teresa placed his hands onto her arse and he squeezed gently letting a little gasp leave her mouth. Thomas looked up into Teresa's eyes but they were closed.

Thomas took this an opportunity to run his hands under the shirt and Teresa leaned back to unbutton it. After she reached the last button she left it and placed Thomas' hand on the opening shirt.

"Open it." Teresa commanded in a gently voice. She felt completely different.. she felt dangerous almost! And as for Thomas, It was complete madness to see him withering and shaking after he had completely dominated her a few hours ago.

Obeying Teresa's command Thomas opened the shirt and he saw Teresa exposed chest. She shrugged the shirt off and kissed Thomas once again, this time placing his hands on her breasts.

"Squeeze them." She mumbles against his lips and he listened once again.

-M

Longer chapter yay! 1,249 works to be exact. I hope you enjoy this and sorry for little mature moment:)