sixteen

It's been six weeks. Six whole weeks since Teresa betrayed Thomas. She hasn't been allowed contact with Thomas. The other night Teresa received a phone call to report to the penitentiary that Thomas was being held at. That's how Teresa had ended up here.

Looking at the blue walls she couldn't help the aching feeling in her chest and the paranoia that still lingered. After a few seconds the door to the interrogation room opened. Teresa looked towards the door and saw a guard leading Janson into the room. 

Repositioning herself, Janson took a seat opposite her and placed down a recorder and a piece of paper.

"Right Teresa. Do you know what we're here for?" Janson asked looking at her. Teresa shook her head before swallowing the lump in her throat. "We need you to run through what happened the night Mr. Murphy kidnapped you." Teresa nodded before taking a deep breath.

"Right. We will begin! Where were you when Mr. Murphy had approached you?"

Teresa hesitated before answering.

"I was paying for gas- well.. I tried to pay for gas." She answered with a small smile on her face. Janson looked a nervous. He can't afford Teresa to back down now. He only just convinced her to help him.

"What gas station were you at?"

"Lipton Garages."

-

"Thank you Miss Agnes. I think I have everything I need. Take care." Janson said in a sickly sweet tone before departing. Teresa sat still. She had tried for those six weeks to push Thomas out of her mind. She cared for him and the others, they edit deserve to die they way they had.. Teresa even carved their names into a piece of wood in her garden. Even Brenda's name.

She missed him. As much as she tried to deny it, she truly missed him.

-M

I am so so sorry for the radio silence guys! I've been super busy and everything just slipped my mind. This chapter was about 600 words but wattpad decided to delete it and I forgot everything I had written and so I've had to write this quickly and it's not great I do apologise.