four

Bang!

Bang!

Teresa jumped in her chair as a handful of the posters were slammed down on the table beside her. She looked around and saw all of the gang watching her.

"Who would have reported you missing?" Thomas asked her with a soft voice. Teresa ignored the criminal and looked and the floor.

It was silent until she heard the russling of clothes. Looking uo she saw Thomas walking closer to her, and she found it extremely intimidating. Bending down in front of her he fiddled with a piece of paper.

"Now I'm going to ask you again Teresa and you're going to tell me. Who would have reported you missing?" This time something in Thomas' voice gave her the chills. It made her feel unsafe almost.

"Freddie." She mumbled barely audible. All of the gang groan and place their head in their hands.

"Thomas what are we going to do with her?" Newt asked. Thomas looked up into Teresa eyes and he could sense the fear.

"Who's Freddie?" Minho asked. Teresa rubbed the back of her neck and bit her lip.

"My boyfriend."

"Right, we take her to Freddie and she will break up with him." Thomas replies with no emotion before standing up and turning to walk away.

"Are you serious?" Teresa yelled running after Thomas but was stopped by Gally. "You can't expect me to just break up with Freddie just so you criminals don't get caught!"

Thomas turned around and looked at Teresa.

"You're making our like you're innocent! Minho and Newt have stolen, Gally attempted an assassination and you Thomas! You took an innocent life-"

"He wasn't innocent!" Thomas yelled. Teresa was shocked that Thomas had raised his voice. Over the last 3 days she had come to realise that Thomas wasn't that violent. He wouldn't use foul language, or raise a hand to anyone. He doesn't even brag about his crime like the others do.

Thomas walked off to what Teresa assumed was his room. The tension was awful! She was getting stares and looks thrown at her by the others and she couldn't help but want to run away. But there wasn't an easy way to leave.. especially when Thomas is the only person who holds the keys.

×

Thomas was lay on his bed with a picture of a girl in his hand. Silent tears were slipping down his face and the sadness had taken over him.

Teresa stood behind the door with her ear pressed against the wood as she listened to Thomas' sobs. Slowly lifting her hand and forming a ball shape she knocked on the wooden door and waited for an answer.

Thomas quickly wiped his tears and sat up. "Yeah! Co-come in."

Teresa pushed the handle down and opened the door seeing Thomas. She felt weird.

"Newt sent me to ask when we're going to Fre-Freddie's?" She asked and looked at his hand holding the picture. "Who's that?"

"No one." He replies putting the picture back in his draw and standing up. "We leave in ten." Teresa nodded and went to walk away before stopping in her tracks.

"I'm sorry Thomas."

-M