six

"Can someone please explain what the hell is going on?" Teresa questioned as she saw all the gang throwing bags of clothes and items into 3 jeeps. Thomas stopped packing and walked over to Teresa.

"You said it yourself Teresa. He knows I'm in town and he's looking for me, so we've got to get out of here!" Thomas says through gritted teeth. Teresa could sense that he was angry but didn't understand why. He was a criminal after all.

Gally and Newt jumped into a jeep each with everyone else following them. Thomas got into the last jeep and motioned for Teresa to follow him.

"I'm not going until you tell me where you're going." Teresa stood her ground. Why should she have to do another thing against her will? Thomas got out of his jeep and slammed the door shut.

"Get in the car Teresa!" Thomas said calmly but angrily. Teresa just stood there and glared at him. "Get in the fucking car!" Thomas yelled getting in Teresa's face.

Teresa jumped back obviously scared. She'd never seen Thomas like this since she's been with him. She will admit that she was growing fond of Thomas but not the things he made her do. She was so close to Thomas and it made her stomach twist; but she wasn't sure if it was good or bad.

Shaking her head the brunette got into the car and put her seatbelt on, Thomas following shortly.

-

Thomas had looked at Teresa a few times whilst driving and saw she was holding her wrist like she was in pain.

"You okay?" He asked and Teresa looked at him before nodding And turning her attention back to her wrist.

"It must of been where Janson grabbed my arm." She said with furrowed eyebrows. Thomas' grip tightened on the steering wheel which didn't go unnoticed by Teresa.

"Father like son." Thomas muttered before turning the radio on, not giving Teresa time to ask whay he meant.

She knew Thomas had some sort of grudge with Janson. It was clear that they didn't like each other; Janson won't even say Thomas' first name for christ sake. And the sheer mention of Janson's name gets Thomas so angry.

I will find out what the hell is going on! Teresa thought as she gazed out of the car window.

-M

I do apologise for the chapter being small