twelve

After the little argument that Thomas and Teresa had just had, Teresa left the cabin and went for a walk around the woods. It's a beautiful place why not explore it. She ran her fingers across the bark on the trees and looked up seeing bits of the sky slipping through the gaps of the tree leaves; some branched over, others just a few bunches.

She ran her fingers over some pink and purple flowers with beautiful patterns on them. Teresa smiled and leaned in to smell them but a bird flying out of a tree frightened her. Teresa laughed and continued to walk.

Teresa stopped walking for a minute when she saw a beautiful little petal trail behind a small fence. The petals were white and pink with a few green leaves. Teresa's head titles slightly as she bent down and picked up one of the petals. They were old and worn.

Teresa continued to follow the trail and pushed a strand of hair out of her face when she came across a small little cross. The brunettes heart had sank instantly. On the cross was initials and the word 'suicide'.

The initials were J.R.M.

Teresa wiped the dirt off of the cross and thought for a moment before getting up and going back to where she had saw those flowers. She picked enough for a bunch and held them in her hand before walking back to the little memorial cross.

She placed them down in a beautiful order and then proceeded to sit down cross-legged, staring at the grave.

"Whatever it is that happened you.. I'm so sorry you thought that this was the only option. I'm praying for your family if they're around anywhere and I hope they're safe and sound." Teresa whispered before taking off one of her bracelet and placed it in front if the flowers she had put in previously.

-

"She'll come back Thomas. She doesn't know where she's going and all three cars are still here." Gally said patting Thomas on the back.

"Let's hope she doesn't come back." Brenda stuttered whilst drinking a cup of orange juice. Thomas heard her remark and sent a glare in her direction.

"I know she'll come back. I just don't know if Janson will get a hold of her." Thomas said with worry in his voice. It's been 4 hours since Teresa went out and he was scared. He couldn't lose her too, not after-

Bang!

Thomas' gaze shot up and he looked towards the door where he saw a shivering Teresa stood. Standing and running over to her immediately wrapped the younger girl innuis arms and hugged her tightly, which she reciprocated.

"I'm sorry." Thomas said and Teresa nodded.

"I'm sorry too."

-

"So it's planted?" Janson questioned over the phone. "They have no idea aye? Well.. It's time I get my revenge on Thomas Murphy." Janson said before hanging up the phone. That's the first time he's said Thomas' name.

Standing up from his living room chair, Janson walked into the ktcihr  and finished his fourth bottle of vodka, and decided to bin his anti-psychosis pills.

"I'm coming for you."

-M

Ugh this sucked! I'm sorry.