ten

"On my left Gally." Thomas said as he and Gally were stood by the front door of a jewellery store. It had dropped dark which was perfect. Gally quickly got to Thomas' left and chloroformed the gaurd. Only enough to knock him unconscious not kill him.

"Minho, in!" Thomas commanded. "Newt follow behind. Me and Gally are going to go through the back."

Everybody listened to what they had to do and they made it into the store. Frypan was sat in the jeep monitoring the CCTV, making sure they were down whilst the boys were in the store doing their duties.

"How are we looking Frypan?" Newt asked through his walkie talkie.

"Guards, receptionists and customers are out from the gas, you have 90 seconds before the security cameras come back on and the police arrive." Frypan explained.

"90 seconds?" Gally asked stunned. "You couldn't do better than that? Do you what us to get caught?"

"Just get your ass in there Gal." Thomas said as he went into the store and began to break the glass packing all the jewellery he could; Newt, Minho and Gally doing the same.

"60 seconds!" Frypan said in a panic. The boys continued and so did Thomas. "45 seconds."

"That's all of it! Let's get out of here." Newt yelled and left with Gally and Minho and almost Thomas until someone caught his eye.

Janson.

Thomas stopped dead in his tracks and couldnt stop looking at Janson.

"Well, this is a surprise right?" Janson said with an evil smirk on his face. "How you been Murphy?"

"What the hell?" Thomas asked as he titled his head in confusion.

"I'm sorry.. do you not remember me? Shall we do our introductions again?" Janson said sarcastically. Thomas shook his head, not saying anything. All he could think about was Teresa. Janson sighed in annoyance and aimed his gun at his Thomas' head. "This was easier than I thought."

"Thomas what the hell are you doing?! You have 15 seconds to get out of there." Frypan explained over the walkie talkie. Janson nodded towards the exit and lowered his gun.

"You best get out of here right? Can't have anyone else getting to you." Janson said and Thomas began to walk away. "But I will be the one to out a bullet in your head, like you did to my son."

Thomas stopped to glare at Janson and he felt like he could fight him there and then but he would end up getting caught and he promised Teresa he would come back.

"He deserved it!" Thomas spat before running out and to his escape jeep where he was met with the very confused friends of his.

"What on earth were you doing in there?" Newt yelled shoving Thomas gently. Thomas didn't answer him only stated straight ahead. "Thomas!"

"Janson was there. He mentioned.. him." Thomas replied. The demeanour of all the guys changed as they continued drive.

"He mentioned Lucas."

-M

Just s little chapter but I can't wait for you to see everything start to explain itself! You're going to be amazed! Ahh.. I'm so excited. Also, a quick shootout to dory234, she has commented and voted for all of this story so far and it always makes me happy and eager to write more for you all!