fourteen + authors note

Stood in his kitchen with his phone in his hand waiting for a text from someone. His inpatientence was growing and he was about to double text when he the text came through.

she's going to figure it out! When are you coming?

i need Murphy and Teresa to bond. I want to break him in more ways than one.

just be quick

Janson put his phone on the table and looked at his whisky bottle. He wrapped his hand around the glass bottle and poured himself a large amount of whisky. Taking a sip of the drink his face twisted as the liquor burnt his throat.

It happens tomorrow. Janson thought.

Finishing his drink he put the glass on the table stood up before stumbling to his bedroom.

-

Teresa and Thomas quickly got out of the lake and got dressed before they saw a car pull up. It was Brenda. The pair of them ducked before she got out the car and waited until she was out of sight.

Teresa stood up and so did Thomas.

"I hate having to hide from her and pretend we're nothing." Teresa said sadly. Thomas frowned and pulled her into s gently hug. "I'm pretty sure she knows."

"Its easier for everyone to be happy this way." Thomas replied and kissed her forehead.

"I'm not happy like this." Teresa mumbled and hugged Thomas back.

Little did they know Brenda knew everything about Thomas and Teresa. She overheard Thomas talking about his sister to Teresa and she's the one reporting back to Janson.

This was to get Melody out of Thomas' life and so Janson could get his revenge on Thomas.

Brenda was currently looking out of her window watching the couple hug. She felt jealous but also smug.

"Enjoy it while it lasts Teresa. Cause in the next 24 hours, Thomas probably won't even be breathing."

-M

I decided to post this chapter because the next chapter is BIG, and I wanted to spend all day working on it to make it perfect!
So, I have been editing and stuff and wondered if you guys like the current book cover or if this one is better.

I decided to post this chapter because the next chapter is BIG, and I wanted to spend all day working on it to make it perfect! So, I have been editing and stuff and wondered if you guys like the current book cover or if this one is better

I personally prefer this one.