Chapter two

I don't know if I like this story 😂 I've waited so long to write it and now that I am I'm kind of lost. I'm going to finish it. It's just going to take me a while for which I'm apologizing. I think I might change it to her point of view. I don't know yet though. Anyways here's a new chapter in his point of view again 👏🏻 sorry if it's kind of boring.
-
-
The next few days pass without me hearing anything from Bridgette and our relationship finally hit the stands. I honestly couldn't believe that it took so long to hit the stands. I realise that this means we're going to have to go out more often, which means I'm going to have to pay for a date. Just the thought makes me feel uneasy. I, Jared Leto, have to pay for a woman to go on a date with me, it's just so unnatural. I pull up the date form again and type in Bridgettes name, but it won't come up. Curious I call Catrina.

    "Hello Escort me, Catrina speaking how can I help you."

    "Hey Catrina, I don't know if you remember me, I'm Jared I... bought... Bridgette a few days ago, and her name won't come up to buy another date."

    "Oh you." She gripes. "Listen we have a strict no catfishing policy!" She shouts.

    "I didn't catfish anyone." I defend. "That's my last name, my biological last name, but my last name."

    "You still should have said something."

    "I couldn't tell you I was Jared Leto, then people would find me out when they browse the website. Anyways, about this Bridgette situation."

    "Well, she had to take her profile down because the entire world now knows she's Jared Leto's girlfriend. Listen, you should have warned us beforehand, we like to be more discreet when it comes to celebrities using the site."

    "I didn't realize, I'm sorry."

    "God this is a fucking mess." She mutters. "Sorry, I usually don't use this kind of language."

    "It's fine I get it."

    "Look you're going to have to come to the headquarters with Bridgette, we're going to have to work something out."

    "Okay just send me the address threw the message thing on the app."

    "Okay." She hangs up and sends me the address with a time to meet them tomorrow. I huff a sigh and lay down in bed, thinking about messaging Bridgette privately, but would that be too informal? I don't even know if I can get a hold of her. Sighing again I put my phone down.

    The next day... at the time agreed I give Giovanni the address to the headquarters. It's a huge glass building that has six floors and nothing on the outside, it was right in the heart of Long Beach so it was a decent ride from the house. I enter the lobby of the building telling Giovanni to wait from me outside, the lobby is white marble, the glass walls letting in the sunlight, blinding me for a moment, but I quickly recover, moving forward to the receptionist's desk. She's a bright little blonde that didn't even look old enough to drive let alone work in a place that sold people, not sold people, but you know what I mean. I bury my face a little deeper in the hood of my sweatshirt.

    "I have a meeting with Catrina at ten."

    "Name?"

    "Jared." I mutter softly, taking a deep breath waiting for her hellish screams of joy, but she looks bored instead. She stands up, motioning for me to follow her with a flick of her manicured hand, her heels echo in the silent lobby, leading me to an elevator. Her hips sway with self confidence, her dress hugging her body in all the right places, the lace back showing that she had no bra, stopping just above underwear I knew was nothing more than a small thong.