Chapter ten

She stands up on the passenger side of the Jeep throwing her arms out above her head as her hair whips past her face, the wind knocking it around. She sings along to the song on the radio, her lips stretched in such a tight smile I almost fear that her mouth's going to split in half. We decided since we did a big Christmas that we were going to get away for New Years. I found a cute bungalow on a beach in Malibu, it was a short drive, but it was enough to keep us away from everyone else, I booked the bungalow for three days and two nights, which was just enough time for us to be away and miss the New Year traffic. I don't think I've ever seen Bridgette so happy. We get to the beach house just after four, the sun just starting to sink below the horizon.

"Oh my god jay this is beautiful." She beam as we step into the bungalow.

"I'm glad you're happy with it." I grin at her as I set my duffle bag on the couch next to her suitcase. "We have full access to the beach all the night." Grinning she whips around to face me from the sliding doors that lead out to the patio.

"You know what that means."

"Enlighten me."

"Skinny dipping."

"In the ocean?" I question my brow arching.

"Yes. Come on it's a once in a lifetime chance." She beams.

"We'll see. Let's not try that right away Incase we get caught and kicked out."

"Good point. I want to enjoy this as much as I can."

"Yeah, me too." I smile at her softly as she explores the house. Weaving in and out of rooms as I start the fireplace.

"You're so handy." She comes up behind me, planting her hands on my shoulders as I throw on a few more pieces of wood.

"Just keepin it warm in here." I look up at her, the fire jreflecting in her eyes.

"Thank you for this. For everything. You really have no idea how grateful I am."

"You have nothing to thank me for. I'd do it all again in heartbeat." She leans over me her lips meeting my softly at first until I reach around her waist yanking her down to sit on my lap. She squeals happily, her hand grabbing my cheek as I kiss her more passionately. She quickly falls into rhythm with me her body naturally following my lead. It was still like a dream I couldn't believe that she was here, without me having to pay for her, without someone telling her she has to. She was here with me because she wants to be here with me, she asked to be here with me. I can't believe how happy this woman made me.

Gently I set her back on the rug her head resting on my arm as she pulls me closer to her, her hands wrapped around neck, her fingers entwined in my hair. My free hand slides down her side toward her ass her jeans hugging her curves in all the right places leaving little to the imagination, though I hardly even had to try hard to imagine her. The image of her naked was forever engraved in my head. She pulls away from my lips gently our lips sticking together slightly. Her eyes flutter open to look at me a small smile gracing her lips as she looks up at me, her hands moving over my jawline to my lips her fingers gently brushing against them.

"You're too nice to me." She whispers gently.

"No." I respond softly. "I'm just giving you everything you've ever deserved."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Are you going to ask me out ever?" She asks a smirk claiming her beautiful face.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you've done all this stuff for me and you've never even asked me to be your girlfriend."