Chapter four

Her hands glide up my arms, over my shoulders to wrap around my neck her lips meeting mine. She tastes like vanilla and strawberries martinis, her soft hydrated lips meeting mine, her chapstick coming off on my lips. Her nails dig into the back of my neck, pulling me closer as she kisses me deeper, her body on top of mine feels so good in all the right ways. I can't stop myself from touching her, my hands sliding over her silk pajama top toward her shoulder blades, goosebumps erupting over her skin, her nipples hardening against my chest. My fingers curl around the top seam of her night shirt, pulling it lower while my other hand greedily feels up as much skin as I can. She slowly starts to rock her body against mine, making me groan. She breaks away from the kiss, making her way down my neck toward my chest. She groans in irritation when she can't get past my Tshirt collar, her hands glide down the front of my shirt heading for the bottom seam.

"Wait." I breath, stopping her short.

"What?" She pants.

"You don't want this." I say gently pushing her hands away from me.

"Yes I do." She comes back, kissing down my neck, leaving a hickey this time.

"Bridgette." I push her back. "You're drunk. I'm not going to do this when you're drunk."

"But you do want to fuck me?"

"Yes. No. Listen, not now, not like this okay. Let's go to bed." I lift her up, not letting her get up from my lap.

"Oh, you're taking me to bed." A mischievous smirk claims her beautiful face as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Not to do what you're thinking." I grunt. "To go to sleep."

"But that's no fun." She pouts. She's like a completely different person. I lay her down on the bed, ready to back away from her, but she wraps her legs tighter around my waist.

"Bridgette." I attempt to push her off me, but she latches onto me like a leach. "Bridgette." I warn. She pouts her nails digging into the back of my neck.

"What are you going to do to me?" She asks grinning up at me. I didn't have an answer to give her.

"Just come on." I slowly start to pry her hands off my neck. Her lips in such a deep scowl I almost felt bad for her.

"Can we cuddle then?" She asks softly tilting her head.

"Sure."

"So you'll sleep in here tonight?"

"Yeah."

"Promise?"

"I swear."

"Okay." She slowly untangles herself from my neck and waist, climbing to the top of the bed, her hips swaying teasingly, clearly trying to change my mind. I hate to admit that it was working. "Also, I like sleeping naked." She smiles at me evilly taking off her shirt, before tossing it to the floor beside the bed. I turn my attention away from her and her bare chest. She giggles softly, taking off her pants next throwing them by her shirt. "I know you do too. You talked about it in an interview so, what are you waiting for?"

"I'm not going to strip naked if you want me to sleep with you tonight."

"Why not?" She pouts.

"Because Bridgette."

"Stop being such a drag." She groans. "You can look at me." She hums in my ear, draping her arms around my neck again. She moved so fast I didn't even hear the bed make a sound under her weight. "Jay." She purrs her hand sliding up my arm, giving me chills. I turn to look at her head on, my face stone cold as I catch her dark green eyes with my striking blue ones. I hope I look serious enough for her to knock it off.