N.I.N.Σ

⤷Soda's P.O.V 

   Damn. Steve grabbed my arm and looked into my eyes. Jesus, can I just hop into a dumpster now, I'd be better off.

   My shift didn't last to much longer, but I didn't really want to leave. So I didn't.

   I stayed at work and cleaned. I put on the walk man and cleaned as much as I could, I cleaned the counters and the garage, I cleaned some of the car parts and the break room, hell I even cleaned the bathrooms. Around 2:30 ish I decided to go home. I figured walking couldn't hurt, and the fresh air is nice.

   I had walked almost all the way home, then a red mustang had started trailing me. I didn't think to much about it at first, but then it sped up and stopped on the curb cutting me off. Five socs jumped out, some holding beers, others holding switchblades.

   "Hey guys, look what we found. A nice, juicy, trashy, greaser!" The driver said pointing his blade at me as all his friends laughed. "You guys think this greaser could use a little less grease?" All his friends answered in agreement.

   I turned around and started running as fast as my legs could take me. But it wasn't fast enough because not to long after I was tackled to the ground and punched a couple times. It was mostly a blurr after but I remember them doing a lot of punching and kicking and even some cutting.

   Then blank.

   "SODA!" "SODA!!" "Jesus, here let's take him back to the house."

   "Soda?" "Sodapop? You there?"

  Was I there? What kind of question is that? Your talking to me right? So obviously I'm here. I tried moving my head, but I felt a stabbing pain, I tried moving my arm, it hurt like a sun of a- But it was bearable.

  ⤷314