Prologue

I pulled my car into a parking spot and got out of the car with my brother with people looking over at us has been normal for us since forever actually.

"So today is going to be special day eh?" Luke said casually.

Luke has short brown hair and big icy blue eyes, a good sculptured face, 6'0 tall, lanky and have muscles that all girls will drool over. Well he is the school's most hottest boy and no he's not a player. Luke and I are twins and I am only older than him by two minutes.

"How will I know Lucay Angelo Guhtinh?"

"Hey don't use my full name Tessa you know how much I hate my middle name." he whined like a kid

"Stop whining like a five year old."

"I'm not five, I'm 16 and also if I'm a five year old you will be as well."

"Yeah yeah I know how old we are and I don't care Lucay." I teased him a little knowing he hated his name,

"Seriously I hate my name and honestly you got to stop calling me that Theresa Angel Guhtinh." he cried and I just chuckled at him. Yes me...and Luke does have very similar middle name and we don't mind it. It makes us unique in my opinion.

"You know I won't hun." I said as I opened my locker to grab my books for the first two periods. He narrowed his eyes at me while getting his stuff out as well. We both headed into our form class and sat down next to each other. He sat beside me flipping through his folder trying to find something.

"Hey have you seen my.... oh nevermind found it." I ignored him, he always do this.

"Ya ya whatever anyway see you soon!" I pecked his cheek and walked off

"Where you going?" he yelled

"To meet Julia!" I yelled over my shoulder.

I skipped down the hallway and skidded to a halt at Julia's and I usual meeting spot but only find it occupied with the school bad boy Tylern Backoy. I was about to turn around but Julia's voice stopped me.

"Tessa where are you going?" She yelled

I look at her only to find her standing in front of Tylern....

"What are you doing with him?" I yelled pointing to Tylern while he chuckled

"Well I haven't actually been honesty with you..." she trailed off twirling her hair, a sign of nervousness.

"Ok.... so what is it?"

"Tylern, he is my brother!" I snapped my head up and look straight into her eyes.

"H-he is your what?!?" I whispered eyes wide

"Please I'm sorry it's just that it has been really hard for us to act like we're not related. Harder because we're twins..." she whispered the last part and Tylern slapped her arm which cause her to punch at his chest and he just chuckled at her pouted lip.

"Ok I'm just going to sit down...." taking the bench beside Tylern

"Why?"

"It just that I have been bul-" she was cut off by Tylern who put his hand over her mouth.

"You promise you won't go back to our past Jewls." he whispered harshly at Julia and I raised my eyebrow at the name he had called her...

She hate it when people call her that!

I can't even call her that and how come he can?

Oh wait they're twins!

Wait they're twins?

What?!?

Holy!

This is soooooo cool!

What?!?

This is so weird,

Impossible,

Creepy

Julia pried his hands off her mouth and glared at her brother.

"Shut up, I'm older than you idiot!" She spat at him and hit the backside of his head.

"Ow, you're using that against me again? See this is why I hate being the younger one." he whined while rubbing the back of his head while pouting. I shake my head and chuckled at the sight.

"You guys act like us!" I said to them

"Ya ya, we know. But can he join our group now? Because he's my little bro and he and Luke are best friend..." she trailed off while she circled her arm around his waist pulling him close.

"Yes he can, but what about the school? They are all going to be freaking shocked you know?"

"Yes we know, we'll think of something." they said at the same time

"Ok I'll see you guys later, class is about to start. Toodles!" I walked off to form and just as I stepped in the as bell rings. I walked over to Luke and slump down on the chair and let out a big sigh.

"Hey are you ok?" Luke asked

"I just found out that the bad boy of the school Tylern Backoy is the younger twin of my best friend whose name was Julia Bersk but it was really Julia Backoy I think or it's the other way around, I don't know!" I whisper yelled at him, his face contorted into disgust then confusion then anger!

"That bastard, he didn't even tell me!" he snapped

"Woah calm down! I was pissed off as well at Julia, well I guess we're both mad at our best friend." he sighed and lean back on his chair that is situated beside me. We have two tables joined together and people sitting beside you and in my case is Luke!

"Theresa Angel Guntihn! ARE YOU LISTENING?" I snapped out of my thoughts and face Luke who have a disappointed look on his face.

"Yeah. What?" he sighed and run his hand down his face in frustration.

"I say mum just called me and tell me, us to go home now because it's an emergency and we need to be there and don't worry she already informed the school so we can leave."

"What? But it's only form. You know what? Let's go!" I said as I put my things in my bag and I stood up and walked out into the corridor.

"Bye!" I said to the teacher and he gave me a warm smile. I walked over to my locker to put all my books back knowing I won't need them and grab my wallet and sunglasses before I followed Luke to the car.

~

Hey so this is my second book on wattpad and this will be different from 'They judged me wrong'.

Please vote, I would really appreciate it! Sorry it's short!

VOTE

COMMENT

~

Isabelle 💋