Chapter 1: Normal Day

Sydney POV

"C'mon y'all, let's go!" I yelled upstairs.

Derrick came down with Ciara and Ciarian behind him. I gave them their bookbags and they went to go eat breakfast. I went upstairs to Jayden's room. I went over to his crib and when he saw me he started smiling.

"Hi my Jayden Pooh." I said picking him up.

The doorbell rung and I went downstairs. I answered the door and it was Scott.

"It's time to go y'all." I said handing him Jay.

"Hey Jay man." he said kissing him on the cheek.

I went in the kitchen and Derrick was putting the dishes in the sink.

"Thank you Derrick." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I went back in the living room to give the girls a kiss goodbye.

"Bye girls." I said giving them kisses.

"Bye ma." Ciara said.

They all went outside and got in the car.

"Remember they bus come at 3:30, alright." I said grabbing Jay from him.

Scott takes the kids to school every morning. After school the bus drops off the kids at his house because he's in the school district and because I get off of work at 4.

"Yea I know, what time you coming to get them?" he asked.

"Like 5, I gotta run to the grocery store." I said.

"Can I come over for dinner?" he asked smiling.

"Whatever Scott." I said

"I'm forreal, but I'll see you later." he said walking off.

I waved to the kids for the last time and closed the door.

I took Jay upstairs and went in my room. I put him on the bed and went to my closet. I picked out my clothes and got dressed. I'm a club booker and manager. I went over to my bed and got my phone. I called my best friend Luna.

Luna: Hello

Me: Hey can you tell Janis that I'm running a little late.

Luna: Sure I'll see you when you get here.

Me: Yop

I hung up and took Jay to his room. I got him dressed and packed his diaper bag. We went downstairs and I made him a bottle. I gave it to him and put him in his car seat. I grabbed my phone, purse and keys and went outside. I put him in the car and got in. I started the car and headed towards my mom's house. I pulled up and got Jay out. I went up to the door and rung the doorbell. Stephanie, my younger sister, answered the door. She's only 19.

"Hey where's momma?" I asked walking in.

"I don't know she was gone when I woke up." she said.

I put and Jay on the couch and looked at her. That was very unusual for my momma.

"Have you called her?" I asked.

"No but you can go ahead and leave I got him." she said sitting next to him.

"Alright I'll see you." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Stephanie and I have always been close. I love her so much and when my momma quit her job, I was there for her. I went outside and got in the car. I pulled off and headed towards AlOnE, the nightclub I work at. It was Friday so I know it was gone be plenty bookings today.