Chapter 16: Fresh Start

Sydney POV

A Year Later

"Jordan stop it." I said wiping his mouth.

It's been a year since all of that stuff went down. I had a baby boy 4 months ago (Xavier child). Also I moved to Orlando to get away from all of the drama. For the first month I stayed with a friend, but then I found the perfect house. I'm single and it's staying like that. I don't wanna deal with none of that. Steph visits from time to time and brings along Zay to see Jordan. She also had her twins Casey & Cameron. And Scott.....Is out of my life ! I'm in school at the University of Florida and I got the same job just at a different club.

"Mommy guess what." Ciara said running in from the back yard.

"What?" I said.

"Daddy sent me a letter." She said handing me an envelope.

"Let's read it." I said grabbing her and putting her on my lap.

Dear Kids

I miss you all SO much! Try to make yo mommy let me come down there so I could see y'all! I love y'all and I'll see you soon.

P.S

Sydney I love you.

I started giggling.

"Mommy can daddy come?" She asked me.

"What if y'all go visit him?" I said.

"Noooo....mommy pleaaaassseee." She said.

"I'll think about it" I said, "go tell yo sister and brothers to come in for dinner.

She hopped off my lap and ran outside. I heard the front door open and Andre walked in. When i said I was single, I was lying. I met Andre when I went out with a couple of friends. He is like the complete opposite of Scott. He is sooooo nice and is such a gentleman.

"Hey." He said hopping on the kitchen counter.

"Hey" I said making the plates, "I need talk to you."

"About?" He asked.

"How would you feel if Scott came and visited?" I asked biting my lip.

"I think it'll be fine." He said.

"You for real?" I asked shocked.

"Yea as long as he keep his hands to himself." He said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"I mean he ain't getting none of you while he come visit." He said.

"Boy I already knew that." I said flipping my hair.

"You stupid." He said hopping off the count.

He came over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Ma." Jayden said walking in the kitchen.

"Hey my Jay man." I said picking him up.

He started reaching for Dre so I gave him to him.

"Where the hell are these kids." I said to myself.

I went to the backyard and they was playing with the water hose. They looked up and knew they was in trouble.

"Didn't I tell yall not to play with the water?" I asked em.

They all just looked at me.

"Get in the house so yall can eat." I said.

I never was a yeller because my mom yelled. I know how it felt to get yelled at. They walked in and went to go dry off. Jordan started crying so I went over to him. I gave him a bottle and put him in the bouncer. I grabbed Jay and put him in his high chair. The kids came down and we all sat down. Everybody got their plates and started eating.

Scott POV

"Well until you tell me what's wrong, Im leaving." Rima siad walking out.

"Okay fine I don't care." I said to myself.

It's been a year and my life is still fucked up. I cut Reigna the fuck off because I figured out that what Sydney said was true. Thinking back on my life, I fucked up. I hurt the one person that cared for me the most. I wanted to talk to Sydney but she just upped and moved out. I cut Luna off too. Rima on the other hand is the one I'm with right now. She's just like Sydney; pretty, smart, independent, and don't take shit. The only thing that's different is the fact that I got 4 kids with Syd and I had a deeper love with her.

I unlocked my phone and got on InstaGram. I was scrolling down when I saw a picture Syd posted. It was a picture of the kids playing in the backyard and some dude chasing after em.

Caption: #familytime

It make me angry that I let some other nigga take Sydney away from me. But I do owe him. For the last year, he's been helping Syd raise my kids and I respect that. I just wish it was me there and not him.

...

New Update !

Which one are you ?

#TeamAndre

-OR-

#TeamScott

New Character Rima: Picture Above