Chapter 12: Drugs

Tuesday Night

Scott POV

"Everybody done with their food?" I asked the kids.

The nodded their heads and went in the living to watch tv. I washed the dishes and went upstairs. I've been calling Sydney for days now, but she haven't been answering. I'm really worried about her. The only choice I have is to call Luna or Steph. I found Steph's number and called her.

Stephanie: Hello

Me: Hey

Stephanie: What you want boy?

Me: Have you talked to Syd lately?

Stephanie: Not since Saturday, but what's wrong?

Me: I don't know. I'm here with the kids so can you go over there and check on her?

Stephanie: Yea I'll call you and give you the t.

Me: Alright

I hung up and threw my phone on the nightstand. I hope she's okay.

Stephanie POV

"Who was that?" Zay asked me.

"Scott, he said Sydney haven't been answering her phone all day." I said.

He signed

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him.

"Steph I gotta tell you something." he said sitting up.

"What Xavier?" I asked.

"I've been cheating on you." he said looking down at his fingers.

"What!?" I yelled at him.

"That's not even the worst part Steph." he said.

"What's worst than that shit!?" I said.

"I was cheating on you with Sydney." he said.

My heart broke and shattered to a million pieces. I just sat there with my mouth open. I have did everything I could do for Sydney and her kids and this is how she repay me? I blinked and tears started streaming down my face. I didn't really care that he cheated, it's just with who tho.

"Baby I'm sorry." he said touching my shoulder.

I really didn't feel his touch because my body went numb.

"I know you're probably pissed off at her but you really need to go check on her, please." he said.

I got up and put my shoes on. I grabbed a jacket and put it on.

"You need to be out the house by tomorrow." I said walking out.

Xavier been spending alot of time at my house and now he needs to leave. I went downstairs and went outside. I got in my car and headed to Sydney's. I pulled up and parked. I got out the car and rung the doorbell. She didn't answer so I used my spare key. I walked in and it was dark. I walked upstairs and opened the door. She wasn't in her room but her car was here.

"Sydney!" I said.

There was no response. The bathroom door was open so I went in there. She was sitting on the floor looking dead into space.

"Sydney." I bending down to her level.

She didn't respond. I looked over and it was a bottle of pills. I picked em up and it was antidepressant drugs. I helped her up and put her in her bed.

"Sydney please talk to me." I said crying, "just say something."

I pulled out my phone and called Scott.