Chapter 15: Confrontation

Sydney POV

"See y'all later." I said waving to the kids.

My mom was taking them to school until Scott gets back from his trip. I don't know how you can go on trips when you got four kids. I closed the door and went upstairs. Today I got to go to work and face Luna. I really don't want to but I have to in order to get past this part of my life. I went in my closet and got out my work clothes. I got dressed and my phone vibrated.

From: Derek

Good Morning Love

That text made me smile even though I was having a fucked up day. I grabbed my keys and phone and went downstairs. I went outside and got in the car. I started it up and headed towards my job.

...

"Hi Ms.Morgan, I haven't seen you in awhile." Jazzy said as she came into my office.

"Family emergency." I said lying.

"Oh well here you go." She said putting a folder in front of me and walking out.

I read over the papers and found out we were having August Alsina perform on Saturday night. I was reading the rest of the paper when someone walked in. I looked up and it was Luna.

"Hey how you been doing?" She asked me sitting down in the chair.

"Good." I said trying not to look at her.

"So we got August coming on Saturday." She said smiling.

"Yea." I said still with my black expression.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Somethings wrong with you Syd. I know when my best friend is hurt." She said.

"You think you my best friend?" I asked laughing.

"Yea." She said.

"Best friends don't mess with each others relationships and families." I said.

"Syd what are you talking bout?" She asked me.

"You know what I'm talking about." I said.

"No I don't." She said.

"When was you going to tell me you were fucking with Scott?" I asked her.

Her cheeks got red and she started biting her lip.

"Syd I'm sor..." She said before my phone started ringing.

It was Jazzy and she said I had a package at the front desk.

"You just got saved." I said getting up.

I walked out and went to the front desk and went over to Janice.

"This is for you Ms. Morgan." She said handing me a bundle of pink and red roses.

I took em back to my office and read the card.

Hey my baby I miss you....why don't you bring the kids down to come visit? Love You

- Mom & Dad

I smiled and blinked back the tears that were forming in my eyes. I really miss my mom and dad. I had moved out when I had Derrick so I wouldn't be crowding their house. Then about 2 months after the twins were born, they moved to L.A. I guess I deserve the trip to go see my parents.

...

SHORT & SWEET....Next chapter Is Crazy !