Chapter 22:

Scott POV

I put the key in the door and we went in. Avery brung Krüe in and I brung in the bags. I got out Krüe formula and made him a bottle. I handed the bottle to Avery and she fed him.

"So when you going over to Sydney's?" She asked.

"She don't even know I'm here" I said sitting on the bed, "maybe tomorrow".

I pulled out my phone and texted Ty, Sydney's friend.

To: Ty

Hey Ty where do Sydney live ?

From: Ty

317 N. 89th, why?

To: Ty

I'm in Orlando

From: Ty

Really ?!

To: Ty

Dont ruin the surprise...probably going over there tomorrow...about to rest up.

From: Ty

K

I put my phone on the nightstand and laid back. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. Avery put Krüe on my chest and got up and went to the bathroom. I was watching the game when my phone went off. I looked over at it and it was Reigna. I laughed and let it go to voicemail. Then my phone vibrated and I knew she had texted me. I grabbed it and read the text.

From: Krüe Mommy

Scott please answer my calls. Where are you ? I've been outside of your house for 3 hours ! I realized I was wrong for being in your house when you were gone . I just wanna be in my child's life . Plz .

I started laughing and Avery came out.

"What's funny?" She said sitting on the bed.

I passed her the phone and she started reading it. After read it she looked up at me.

"Scott she tried to apologize." She said crossing her arms.

"Avery you don't understand. She's not ready to be in any child's life. She hit my daughter on multiple occasions. I'm not letting her around my kid." I said.

"Well." She said shrugging her shoulders.

I put my phone the nightstand and put Krüe in the middle between me and Avery. I turned over and fell asleep at like 8 o'clock.

Sydney POV

"Why would he up and leave you like that?" Brandon asked.

"I don't know." I said eating my food.

"Another Scott Huh ?" He asked.

"Shut up." I said.

"I just want the best for you Syd. I don't want to see you hurt again." He said.

"I know imma just stay single and focus on me and my kids." I said.

"Yeah you need to do that but imma call you later. Love you." He said.

"Love you too. Bye." I said hanging up the phone.

Since all of the kids were sleep, I hopped in the shower. After about 30 minutes, I got out and put on my pajamas. I crawled in my bed and turned on the TV. Laying in bed by myself was just an awkward feeling. I started thinking about Scott and then fell asleep