Chapter 18: Bring Up The Past

Andre POV

"So are you Jordan's daddy?" Ciarian asked me.

"No I'm not his daddy." I said sipping my drink.

"Well who is his daddy?" Derrick asked me.

"Well I don't know. I'll ask your momma when we get back to the house." I said.

...

"Hey mommy." The said running in the house.

"Hey" she said walking down the stairs.

"Sydney can we talk?" I asked her.

She shook he head yes and I grabbed her hand. I opened the patio door and we sat down.

"Yes." She said.

"Well me and the kids were talking and a question came up." I said.

"What was the question." She said.

"Umm who is Jordan's father." I asked

She put her head down and started playing with her fingers.

"Baby if you don't wanna talk about it you don't have to." I said.

"No matter how hard I try it will always be reminded of that." She said beginning to cry.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked.

She shook her head and got up. She went in the house and closed the patio door. I put my head back and rubbed my face. I need to figure out what's wrong with her. I got up and went in the house. I went to the kitchen and put some chicken nuggets and fries in the oven. Then I made Jordan a bottle. About 20 minutes later I took the food out and made everybody a plate.

"Come eat." I yelled upstairs.

I put Jayden in his highchair and gave everybody their plates.

"Thank you Andre." Ciara said.

I nodded my head and gave Jordan his bottle and put him in his bouncer. I ran upstairs and was about to go in the room but I heard Sydney on the phone with somebody. I put my ear against the door and listened. The phone was on speaker.

"I just don't know how to get away from this." She said.

"Just think about it this way; you got a beautiful baby boy from the WHOLE situation. Just think of it as a blessing in disguise." Some dude said.

"I guess." She said sniffing.

"Don't cry Syd." He said.

"Alright, but on a good note when you coming to visit me?" She asked.

"I don't know. When you want me to come?" He said.

"Soon I miss you." She said.

"I miss you too." He said.

"Bring Maryah." She said.

"Ight." He said.

"Bye." She said hanging up.

I heard the bed creak and I opened the door. She looked up at me then quickly looked back down.

"Who was that on the phone?" I asked her sitting down on the bed.

"Why was you ear hustling." She asked me.

"Because we've been in a relationship for 7 months and you still haven't fully told me about yourself." I said.

"You know what I'm not in the mood for this." She said.

"Clearly you was just in the mood for that other nigga." I said.

"Why the fuck is you so jealous. That was a fucking friend that actually knew about the situation and that can actually talk to me about it." She said getting up.

"Well if you actually tell your boyfriend about the problem then maybe I can talk to you about the situation." I said.

"I just don't feel like it's your buisness." She said.

"We're a couple Sydney." I said.

"I'm not so sure about that." She said.

"Sydney what is going on with you?" I asked.

"Nothing you should go for the night." She said.

"Ight." I said walking out.

My phone started ringing and I went back in the room to get it. She was holding then she declined it.

"Who is Loren?" She said me.

"I don't gotta tell you. You hiding secrets and I am too." I said grabbing it.

"You know what? Fuck you." She said.

I nodded my head and walked out. I went downstairs and grabbed Jordan. He was sleep so I put him on the couch. I grabbed Jayden and put him in front of the TV on a pallet.

"I'll see y'all later." I said walking to the front door.

The twins ran up to me and hugged me.

"See you Andre." Derrick said.

I closed the door and walked to my car.

Scott POV

"I hear ya." I said.

She came over to the bed and slapped me on my face.

"Rima stop fucking touching me." I said sitting up.

"You stop talking shit. I swear if it wasn't for this baby, I'll leave yo ass." She said shaking her head.

Krüe started crying and she left out the room. My phone started vibrating and it was Reigna. What the fuck do she want?

Me: Hello

Reigna: Hey where you at?

Me: I'm at home where you at?

"Home...um I was wondering if I can come see my baby." She said.

"Yea you know where I live." I said.

"Alright im on my way." She said hanging up.

When I cut Reigna off I wanted her gone completely but that'll be fucked up if I don't let the girl see her baby. I got up and went in the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed up. I got out and wrapped my towel around me and went back to my room. Krüe was crawling on the floor and Rima was reading. She looked up when I came out.

"Where you about to go?" She asked me.

"No where but I gotta question to ask you." I said going to my closet.

"What?" She said.

"Is it okay if Reigna come over and see Krüe?" I asked her putting on my boxers.

"Thats okay just make sure she stay downstairs." She said.

"Alright cool." I said picking up Krüe.

I took him in the bathroom and gave him a bath. While I was drying him off the doorbell rung.

"Go answer the door." I yelled to her.

"No" she said.

I picked him up and went back to the room.

"Well he him dressed then." I said handing him to her.

"Mmmhmm." She sais grabbing a diaper.