Chapter 8: Meeting Mr.Right

Sydney POV

I was making the last plate when the doorbell rung. Steph came downstairs and opened it. I took the plates to the table and they came in. I gotta give it to Steph because Xavier was FINE. He looked like my Mr. Right. And I'm not a cougar, he's 22. My eyes wondered his body until he started chuckling. I looked up and made eye contact with him. He bit his lip and winked at me. I started smiling and went back in the kitchen.

"Why you smiling?" Derek asked me scaring the shit outta me.

"You scared me." I said putting my hand on my chest.

"Aww I'm sorry." he said.

He wrapped his arms around me and started biting my ear.

"You ready to eat?" he said walking in the dining room.

"Yea I'll be in there in a minute." I said leaning on the counter.

I really cannot be attracted to this boy. This is the father of my Nieces or Nephews. I took a deep breathe and walked in there. I sat down next to Derek and we started eating. While we were talking, I kept looking at him and he kept looking at me. When dinner was over, Steph and Zay went up to her room and we went to mines.

"I like yo bed." Derek said.

"I bet you do." I said laughing.

I grabbed my pajamas and towel and went in the bathroom. I turned on the water and got in.

Scott POV

"Scottt!" Reigna said screaming my name.

She came then I came after her. She got off me and laid down.

"When we making it official?" I asked her.

"Whenever you want to." she said biting her lip.

"What about tonight?" I said.

"Let's make it official." she said kissing me on the lips.

She wasn't no Sydney but she was up there.

She got up and hopped in the shower. I went to the kid's room and checked on them. Everybody was sleep and I went to Jayden's. I kissed him on the cheek and went back to my room. I went in the bathroom and stripped. I got in and washed up with her.

Next Morning

Sydney POV

I walked out the door and went downstairs. I went in the kitchen and Zay was in there getting something to drink.

"Goodmorning." I said getting his attention.

"Awe Goodmorning." he said turning around.

He looked me up and down and started biting his lip. I started smiling and went to the refrigerator. I got out the eggs, bacon and milk. I went to the cabinet and got the grits. I was about to start cooking when he came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder.

"I saw the way you was looking at me yesturday." he said licking my ear.

So many chills went through my body. The situation is so fucked up but I can't stay out of it. I turned around and looked at him.

"How was I looking at you?" I said.

"Like you wanted me." he said licking his lips.

"Boy don't nobody want you." I said pointing at him.

"You might not want me but you want this." he said pulling out his "buddy".

I started laughing and covered my eyes but on the low I was peeking. And lemme tell you he big like humongous. I turned around and started cooking. He hopped on the counter and was looking at me.

"What the hell you looking at?" I said.

"You, your beautiful." he said smiling so his dimples was showing.

That was just the icing on the cake. I fucking LOVE dimples. Hugh life is not fair.

"Aww thank you." I said blushing.

"No problem." he said," I like making pretty girls smile."

I started blushing again but then it kicked in. This is Stephanie's boyfriend.

"You shouldn't be flirting with the auntie of your kids." I said.

"I know but just like you got eyes I do." he said,"and I know I can't be doing that since you got a boyfriend."

"That's a friend, I'm single as a pringle." I said.

"You ready to mingle?" he asked me.

I started laughing while I was struggling to get the plates out the cabinet.

"I got you." he said.

He hopped off the counter and picked me up by my ass.

"Really bruh?" I said grabbing em.

"I had to cop a feel." he said.

"Well nomore, your in a relationship with my fucking sister." I said.

"I know." he whined.

I laughed while I handed him his and Steph's plates. He took em upstairs and I took our plates up. I went in the room and started eating.