Chapter 14: Love

Sydney POV

I woke up and the kids weren't in my bed. I got out the bed and put my slippers on. I went out the door and heard commotion downstairs. I went down there and every body was watching Spongbob with some cereal. Jayden was even down there.

"Who did all this?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Derrick made us all cereal." Ciarian said.

"Thank you Derri." I said.

I got Jayden and we went in the kitchen. I made him a bottle and fed it to him. The doorbell went off and I put him on the couch with his bottle. I went to the door and opened it. It was Scott and he had a mad ass look on his face.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"What's going on with my kids?" He asked walking in.

"We need to talk!" I said grabbing his hand and dragging him upstairs.

I opened my room door and sat on the bed. He just stood up with his arms crossed.

"Ciarian told me last night that Reigna be hitting her." I said.

"Really Sydney?" He said.

"What?" I said squinting my eyes.

"I know you jealous and all but you don't gotta make up lies. Just tell me you want me back." He said chuckling.

"Really Scott? You think I'm fucking lying about that?" I asked him.

"Yea I do." He said.

"You know what? Your a fucking pathetic ass nigga. How you gone choose this raggedy bitch over yo child?" I said.

"First she not raggedy, Second Reigna ain't hit no kids. Third she actually loves them." He said.

What he just said left me speechless. How could he throw such a low blow like that? Tears filled my eyes but I blinked them back.

"Scott really? Don't ever fucking tell me I don't love my kids." I said standing up.

"You don't tho, if you loved them you would let their father be in the same house with them. If you really loved them you would show them how a real family is suppose to work. If you really loved them, you'll let them see their parents loving each other." He said.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"What you mean?" He said.

"Just yesturday you was throwing these lowblows." I said.

"After you hit me in the face I realized something. Your the only girl who ever did that. Remember that's why I fell in love with you." He said.

Flash Back

Junior Year

"Sydney I love you so much." Scott said resting his hand on my stomach.

His phone had vibrated and the screen lit up.

From: Ski

Meet me at the trap

I looked at him and he bit his lip.

"I told you to stop doing that shit! We're not raising children together if you finna be a fucking drug dealer. It's either me or the weed. Pick a choice." I said.

"Baby I chose you." He said trying to kiss me on the cheek.

I blocked it and stood up.

"I gotta go." I said walking away.

Flash Back Over

"Sydney I really need you in my life. I promise I'll do anything. Please let me back into yo life. Your the greatest mother ever. Yea you've made some mistakes but haven't we all? The other day I said some really messed up things but from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He said.

"Scott the love I had for you have vanished over time. I really wanna make this work but I don't see how it could. We're not bonded by love anymore. The only thing keeping us together is the kids." I said.

"There's not anything I can do?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

Jayden started crying and he went down there to check on him.

...

"Where the kids?" Stephanie said.

"With Scott." I said.

"Didn't y'all just switch off?" She asked me.

"Yea but he wanted to spend some time with them because he have a "buisness" trip to go on this week." I said.

"He need to stop with them drugs." She said.

"He doing the same shit that broke us up the first time." I said.

"You'll be okay." She said.

"I'm thinking about moving, starting fresh." I said.

"You can't take them away from their father Syd." She said.

"Imma have to. He's like poison. Everything will be going great then he brings some unnecessary bullshit in my life. The drugs, the side hos, the petty shit, the arguing. I'm tired of all that." I said.

"I know but you can't take them away from their father." She said.

"Can't I just find them a new daddy?" I said laughing.

She started laughing and shook her head no. We was talking when her phone vibrated and lit up.

From: Zay

Omw

"Time for me to go." I said getting up.

"You can't take his child away from him either." She said following me to the door.

"I definitely can take his child away from him." I said walking out.

She closed it and I went to the car. I got in and started it up. I felt around for my phone and couldn't find it. I got out and went back to the house. I rung the doorbell. She came to the door with the phone in her hand.

"Thanks." I said walking away.

I got in the car and was about to pull out when Xavier pulled up behind me. He got out and came up to my window. I still didn't let it down because I didn't want to talk to him. After I got tired of him knocking on the window, I let it down.

"How you been?" He asked leaning on my car.

"Good." I said not even looking at him.

"I miss you." He said.

"I bet." I said.

"Why you so angry?" He asked me.

"Because Xavier I have the same baby daddy as my sister. Really? What the fuck." I said getting mad.

"Baby we can still make this work?" He said.

"Make what work?" I asked.

"This." He said pointing to me then himself.

"Xavier bye." I said rolling up my window.

I bagged back and went towards my house. I really don't know what's wrong with these n iggas.