Chapter 31

*Hanna's P.O.V*

"Cam said he was craving seafood." Nash laughed as we all pulled into red lobster. Me and Nash were in his car alone and everyone else was in different cars.

"I love seafood!" I said

"I know." he sighed

"What's wrong?" I put my hand on his shoulder

"I kind of just wanted it to be me and you. Alone." He looked into my eyes.

"I know. But this was nice of everyone to do this for me. And don't worry." I held his hand "We have later, remember?" I smiled and so did he

"Yeah I remember. how could I forget?" He smirked "i can't wait to undress you and kiss you all over who you scream-"

"Stop!" i said cutting him off  "Lets get in the car!" I said

"I'm paying for you!" Nash said as I walked out

"No you're not." I said

"Yes I am!" Nash held the door open for me

"Thank you, baby." I kissed his cheek

"Anything for the birthday girl." He said smiling

we met everyone else at the table. Me and Nash were the last ones at the table.

"I love you" Nash whispered in my ear as we sat down and kissed my cheek

"I love you too" I kissed his cheek back

We got Snow crabs for us to share. There was a lot of food.

"So are you guys a thing?" Cameron asked.

Nash looked at me

"Not quite. But, I'm hoping." He smiled and Cam did the same.

"Nash. I need to talk to you." Cameron said getting

"Um. Yeah sure." Nash said

I wonder what Cam had to talk to Nash about..

*Nash's P.O.V*

I don't know what Cameron had to talk to me about. Hopefully it won't be bad. We went into the bathroom and he started talking.

"So, about you and Hanna." Cameron started talking. Shit. this wont be good. "She is emotional. If you break her heart, ill fucking kill you. I love you man, but you can be a dick sometimes. I just don't want you to hurt my baby cousin."

"I wont hurt her. And hopefully you wont hurt me." I laughed "I know I'm a dick sometimes but I really love her." I smiled to myself thinking about her.

"You're a player though and you know it." Cameron said.

"I know. but, I promise if I make her mine, I wont hurt her." I said

"ok. But, I know what every guy wants, and that's sex. and you do a lot of it." Cameron said and he was right.

"I'm not very proud that I lost my virginity at 14. But, it is what it is. It just happened." I said.

I was 14. It was with a girl names Sophia. She was the biggest slut in our grade she moved now but anyways, I remember we were making out at my house, my family was out of town. Next thing I knew, clothes were coming off, condoms were coming on. I regret it so much. But even worse, I can't count how many girls I have had sex with on my fingers.

"That's not it. When was the last time you got laid a girl?" Cameron asked

I looked down. This was going to kill me to say.