Chapter 46

*Hanna's P.O.V*

I woke up in Nash's arms.

Last night was good to be alone with him. I love spending those moments with him.
I moved Nash's arms lightly off of me and got out of the bed, trying not to wake him up. With my first step out of the bed I felt a sharp pain.. down there.

"Ouch" I mumbled, holding my hips

"Sore?" I heard Nash giggled. He said that in the sexiest morning voice, like you wouldn't believe.

"A little" I chuckled

"Come here and I'll fix it." Nash smirked. I walked over to the bed and sat down as he got up

"Lay down" Nash said. I did what he said.

Nash slowly lifted up my shirt a little, revealing a small portion of my stomach.

He gave me soft kisses there.

"I didn't mean to hurt you yesterday, babe" he kissed my inner thigh and I gasped. "i know you liked it though, you don't mind the pain, do you?" he said and i quickly shook my head and bit down on my lip, he knew how to turn me on. He stopped what he was doing and went up to my lips and gave me a small kiss.

"Does it feel better?" he smirked as he started to rub my area. I nodded and lifted my head back. Keep in mind, that there is two other sleeping human beings in this room.

"I love you so much" Nash whispered in my ear and stopped everything he was doing. And I sat up

"I love you, too" I whispered back "but why did you have to stop doing that?" i said frustrated

"because there's two sleeping bodies and i wanted to get some breakfast" Nash asked as if that didn't just happen.

I just laughed

"What?" Nash giggled a little

"You just changed the whole subject. You were rubbing my-" he cut me off

"I get it" he laughed "what am I suppose to say after that?"

"Like, wow Hanna that was amazing" I laughed

"Wow, Hanna that was amazing!" Nash said in a girly voice and kissed my cheek. We both laughed.

"So let's talk about food, again" I laughed

"Denny's?" Nash asked

"Oh my gosh, pancakes sound so good right now" I said holding my stomach and Nash laughed

"Then let's get ready. But first we should get ready and not look this crazy."  nash laughed talking about our clothes and messy hair.

"Okay." I giggled "has anyone told you, that you have a cute smile?"

"Has anyone ever told you, that you have a cute face?" Nash smiled

"Yes, actually. This kid named Nash Grier does everyday. He is actually my boyfriend" i giggled

"He must be lucky" Nash smirked

"His girl friend is even luckier."i said.

He then gave me a short but sweet kiss on the lips.

"We are those kind of couples." Nash giggled

"But, those kind of couples aren't truly in love like we are." I said and he smiled.

"True" he nodded "Lets go get ready"

"Oh, right" i giggled. I looked at the clock. It was 9:00 A.M. i was suprised we were up this early.