Chapter 32

*Hanna's P.O.V*

It happened. We had sex last night. I don't regret it at all.

"Goodmorning, baby" Nash kissed my cheek once we woke up

"Goodmorning" I smiled and kissed his cheek back

I got up to get ready. I promised Mary we would go shopping. I'm really happy too!

First, I took a shower using my aussie shampoo and conditioner. Once I got out of the shower I sprayed my hair with detangler. I let my hair air dry and left my natural curls. I then brushed my teeth and rinsed out with mouth wash.

I put on 'PINK' sweat shirt with Jean shorts and black vans.

I put on a little bit of powder and mascara.

I gave myself one quick look in the mirror and opened the door to get out.

When I opened the door Nash was standing there with one arm on the wall with his right foot over the left.

"Hello, gorgeous." Nash kissed my forehead and I brought him into an embraced hug.

"Hey!" I pulled away and Nash smiled and went into the bathroom and got ready.

Everyone at dinner last night gave me presents. I love them all so much. They do more for me then anyone has ever done. Most of the stuff people gave me were giftcards. But, Nash gave me a ring that had two hearts connecting. He said told me one heart was his and one heart was mine. I put that on my ring finger.

I looked to the left of the bed I was sitting on. Cameron was still sleeping.

My phone then mad a noise. I got a text message.

Laura: Hey girl. Hows that 17 year old life? :')

I laughed at her text

Me: Fantastic. (;

Laura: hehe:) I really wish you were here on your birthday.:'(

Me: Me too:(

Laura: We are celebrating it next week when you come home!

Me: Okay:) but you don't need to get me anything!

Laura: too late:)

Me: Ughh XD

Laura: Did you get some birthday sex with Nash;) Ha. jk:')

Me: Ha... ha... yes...^_^

Laura: HOLY FUCK I WAS JUST JOKING. BUT DAMN. lol love youu. ttyl babe<3

Me: hahaha! Love ya bae<3

My mom also texted me

Mommy<3: Hi honey. I hope you had a great birthday. I hope you're having fun on Orlando! Love you<3

Me: it was great! Love you too<3

little does she know what Nash and I did.

"I need to talk to you Hanna." Cameron said. I didn't know he was awake.

I don't know if he was going to talk to me about Nash or nah. But all I know is that this was going to get awkward.

He took me into the hallway. He didn't say anything. All he did was hold up his hand smiling.

I gave him a highfive and laughed.

"you're not mad?" I asked

"No. Its your life!" Cameron said and I hugged him "My baby cousin is growing up"

"I'll always be your baby cousin" we released the hug

"Good. And you have plans today, right?" Cameron asked as we walked back into the hotel room.

"Yup! With Mary! What about you?" I asked

"Yeah" Cameron smiled and I could see him blushing

"Who is she" I laughed knowing it was a girl

"her name is Zoe" He smiled at the sound of her name

"Where did you meet her?" I asked

"At the meet and greet yesterday! I gave her my number because I thought she was cute!" He smiled again

"Awe, thats cute! What's she like?" I asked

"What isn't she like!" Cam said. I sat on the bed knowing he was going to talk a lot about her. "First off, shes gorgeous! Her hair is honey gold and it goes to her waist. she texted me all last night! Shes so outgoing, she knows how to surf, pennyboard, longboard, and skateboard!" I smiled at his excitement talking about her "Oh and she does cheerleading, gymnastics, and soccer! Shes the girl I've been searching for!" he gazed at the wall. he looked do happy talking about her.

"She sounds amazing Cam. I cant wait to meet her." I said honestly

"I asked her out for lunch. And I'm going to take her mini golfing after. do you think she will like it?" he asked nervously

"Don't worry about it. She'll love it!" I said as Nash walked out of the bathroom looking fine as ever.

"Hey, man." Nash said to Cam giving him a manly hand shake. Why do guys do that? I laughed at their actions

"Hey, beautiful" Nash leaned down and kissed my lips. it was just a quick peck.

"Eww! Love!" Cam said covering his eyes making us laugh

"Did you tell Nash about Zoe!" I said poking his sides wiggling my eye brows.

"Yes" He blushed.

"He wont stop talking about her" Nash giggled

"You never shut up about Hanna!" Cam said back

"Who doesn't shut up about Hanna!" Nash laughed and so did me and Cam.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it. It was all the guys and Mary.

"Come in" I laughed

the all ran in

"Did you guys have fun last night?" Jacob asked smirking at me

"yes." Nash laughed and I felt my cheeks get red with embarrassment

"well yeah, we could tell." Carter said and started dry humping Matt

"Uhhh Nash" Matt fake moaned and everyone laughed. I softly slapped the back of their heads.

"Anyways, Nash wanna come play basketball with us?" Gilinsky asked. I was assuming he already knew about mine, Mary, and Cameron's plans.

"Yeah!" Nash said and kissed my cheek. They all left and so did me and Mary.

Shopping time!

_________________________

Authors note:

New character! Zoe aka magcon0addicted5657

go follow her

thanks for 5K reads!!!