Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Bad dreams

'Vee'

Amazing. It dident hurt one bit afterwards. I stood up lightly and tested my weight. Merage was standing aside, nodding aprovingly. After i had confirmed i could stand on it i jumped up in the air, arched across the wherehouse. I landed and felt nothing. I went back and smile at Merage.

"Thank you so much, it feels so much better."

Merage smiled "your welcome. Its getting dark out, why dont you stay the night?"

I looked over at alex. Jade, Azura, rebecca and Crystal had all wander off and where exploring the where house.

He said "alright. Thank you. Rebecca dont touch that!"

I looked where alex shouted. Rebecca's hand was two inches from some sort of green goo. She drew back instanly and flushed bright red and scuttled away. We all lauged except Crystal who just roled her eyes and mutterd something about rebecca being imature.

'Alex'

Merage helped us settle down for the night. She gave us some hot potato and beef soup. It as delicious. Kathrine and Elena when hunting of course. After we ate we all whent to sleep almost instantly, except for me. I sat in the door way, looking up at the moon. I looked back in at vee. She was twitching in her sleep.

She sat up and gasped, looking around wildly. Her eyes settled on me, she got out of her sleeping bag and crawled over to me. Vee laid up against my chest and looked out onto the empty street. Her breath was fast and ragged. I wisperd to her, not knowing how els to comfort her.

"i love you. More than i have ever loved any one in my whole life."

She smiled and closed her eyes

"i love you too." She wispered back.

As she drifted off to sleep i my arms i listed to the soft snoring of the outher.