chapter 11

Chapter 11

The dagger of tenebris.

'Alex'

No way. How did merage get the dagger? Tenebris is the latin word for darkness. The dagger of darkness is a wepon created by Chantel. It can takethe form of any wepon the holder desires as long as the holder is a darkness demon. Merage handed it to vee and the moment it touched her skin, the dagger srung to life. It shon a bright electic purple. Vee stared, speechless at the dagger.

"Wha...what is this?" She stutterd.

"I dont know. I was hopeing you knew." Merage replyed.

'Vee'

What was this? Alex Said as the outhers gathered around to stare at it.

"Its the dagger of tenebris. I told you about it back at the snpa. How did you get it?"

Merage simply shook her head. "You guys better get on your way. I bid you good travles."

With that she turned and left. We stood there, all staring at the dagger. I was still glowing.

I said "how does it work?"

Alex answered "the same as useing your powers."

I closed my eyes. I imagend it turning into a hand gun. I openden my eyes and i no loger held the dagger. In my hand was a violet hand gun. I smiled.

'Alex'

More explosions came. From behind us so we all picked up our bags and ran of into the woods. We ran for a long while.

------------------------

hey people. i normally dont do these notes at the end of the chapters but i wanna heare what you think. leave some comments about my book if you want, i would love to here your feed back and if you have any, ideas. im having writers block soo yea. comment like!