Sneak peek of recovery.

Chapter one.

Fight.

'Vee'

"Vee sanders." I herd my name spoken out loud and clear over the anouncment system. Right now, i was participating in the SNPA's abylity competition. I was in the semifinals for fighting. Girls fought girls, and boys fought boys. The finalist from both groups would then face off. As i made my way down to the fighting mat, i herd my aponents name being called.

"Carmen Alborn."

I smiled. Carmen was my best friend. Almoste a year ago, carmen had been poisoned by the evil fire demon rea. Oh wait. Whats a fire demon. Well you see, im a supernatural. A where wolfe and darkness demon. I attended an academy for supernaturals. Any ways, when carmen had been poisoned, my mate and my friends had set out on a journey for six months to retreive an antidote. We had been sucsessful, but i was hospitalized because of a fight. I thankfully hade recovered and now i was in an anuel skill competition. When both carmen and i reached the center, we bowed.

"No hard feelings kay vee?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Ill just hold back so i dont hurt you to bad."

She laughed and the bell clanged. When two wherewolves fought, we where aloud to phase and fight in wolf form, so we did. In the end, i won, i pinned her to the ground and we both phased back when the bell clanged. Aplause erupted from the crowed. I stood and carmen lifted my hand above my head. I smiled. I cant wait to find out what boy i would fight.

'Alex'

Man these competitions where boring. In the boys competition, if you dident get at least bloodyed lip, you wherent really fighting. I already had a small nose bleed. I was in the semi finals. Right now i was fighting a vampire named Daniel. He was the one who stopped me from hurting a vampire named katherine about a year ago. I flipped out of the way, using a technique i learned from my mate. In the end i pinned Daniel to the ground and the bell clanged. Alright. Next is the finals. I would fight a girl. I wonder who. Daniel lifted my hand above my head, then we went to the bleachers to wait for the girls to come. After a few munits, they entered. They took there spots and Miss. Baker stood at the mic.

"Welcome boys and girls, to the finals. One finalist form the boys will now face off against the finalist from the girls. The boy finalist will be..."

'Vee'

Alright. Time to find out who i would face.

"Alex St. Clair!" I just started laughing right there as the boys cheered and Alex made his way to the floor. You see, Alex was my mate. My one true love. I couldent help but laugh. I was gunna beat him. Miss. Baker continued.

"The finalist for the girls is..." she paused for dramatic effect. "Vee Sanders."

The girls cheered and i stood up and walked down. I could see Alex was in utter shock. I laughed again as i took my place.

"Alright. You know the rules. Since it is the finals and you both are wherewolves, no phasing. Oh, and dont hold back just because your in love." Miss. Baker snickered. Every one knew about me and alex.

"This is going to be tough, fighting a gi.." alex dident get a chance to finish. The bell clanged and i lept into action.