Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Merage saves again.

'Elena'

Crystal had been thowen out of the where houses. Vee was trapped, helpless. With out thinking i ran in to get her. I found her about five feet from the exit. She lay there unconcious on the floor, trapped under some fallen wood. -great she just got her ankel fixed and now she is getting burned.- i couldent let her die. I wouldent hurt alex by letting her die. I began puling the wood off her. When i finnaly had her free i lifted her up and rushed out of the where house. I gasped as i left the range of the smoke and joind the outhers. Crystal had regaing conciousness when i was in the building. Merage had been tending to her when she heard me approch. Alex was already infront of me taking vee from my arms. I stumbled, dazed from the smoke over to my sister who was crouched by a tree staring out into the woods.

'Alex'

Elena had saved vee. I brought her over to merage and she set right to work. Her hands glowing bright green as she healed Vee and Crystals burns. Moments after merage fineshed vee woke up. As she sat up i handed her my water bottle and she drank it eagerly.

"Im alive. I thought i was a gonner."

Vee said. I shook my head and smiled.

"naw Elena got you out."

Vee turned and looked where Elena stood beside Katherine.

"Thank you Elena." Vee said.

Elena nodded and went back to talking with her sister.

'Vee'

Now that i had woken up we had to move further away from the where house. Merage began to lead us away but i stopped dead in my tracks. I heard something. I turned to face the still burning building. She floated slightly above the where house on a cloud of the same purple smoke that came from my body when i used my darkness ablytis. Her bright red hair and blood red eyes glowed from the flames.

"Reachel heart! You did this!"

I shouted and the outhers came and stood behind me. Rea laughed her tinkling laugh.

"Of course i did. It was a warning. I told you befor you left the accadamy that if u leave me and my men would kill you."