Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Fatle wound.

'Vee'

I ran off, chasing his scent. All of a sudden i herd something that made me freeze. Alex, crying out in pain.

"God, no.... not my dreame. Alex no!!!!"

I screamed and ran forward. I ran through the thick tree's i couldent help it. I cant lose him. I burst out into the open and saw alex being held by to of rea's men. We where in a grave yard. He had cuts and bruises. Only a short time passed and they did this. I was about to start forward when men surrounded me on all sides. Oh geeze, an ambush. They came at me and i ducked under a fist. And kicked a man flying. He hit a tree and i could tell he was dead. I watched as a glow appeared in his chest. An object floated out. A diamond shaped gem that was flaming red.

"So thats what a power gem is."

After a few moments it desolved into dust in a spirle fashion. I had no time to think. The rest of the men attacked. I easily picked them off one by one. I stopped. I looked down and there, through my stomach was a long silver blade. It was one of the men that was holding alex. I coughed and blood spattered the ground. The man yanked in out and i whipped around, grabbed the dagger and stabbed it straight through his heart. I looked around for more men, but saw none. I had won. I looked across the grave yard and saw alex standing on the outher side. His shirt was torn open, a cut across his chest. He was wearing a tank top, but the slash was through that too. And so, i stumbled towards him.

'Alex'

As vee stumbled towards me, she left a trail of deep chrimson. A few feet from me, she collapsed and i lunged forward to stop her head form wacking off a grave stone. I propped her up and when i lifted my hand away from her stomac, it was blood red.

"Oh hell." I said.

I gently lifted up her shirt to reveal i deep, jagged stab wound in her stomach. I hadent seen this happen. I took my shirt off and pressed it on the wound. Her eyes began to drift shut.

"No, vee, no dont go. Hold on. Please dont leave me!"

By now the others had arrived. They saw what was going on and intantly came to my side, except katherine.

"Elena, please go get Dr. Finneck, the accademy is just through those tree's. Please hurry!" I shouted desperatly.

Vee's blood had soaked through the shirt. As elena sped off, Azura gave me her sweater. I tossed aside the old shirt and put on the sweater. "Please vee no no no no..... please."

Soon Dr. Finneck arrived. He shooed me out of the way and set to work. I sat and placed my head in my hands. I heared a snap and my head shot up. Katheriene stood undera tree with a sharp stick in her had, she was breathing heavily. She cant controll her craving. To much of vee's blood is around. She charged, her eyes turning red. I was up in an instant. I ran in front of her as she rushed at Dr. Finneck. She tried to stab me with the wood but i grabbed her wrist. Suddenly something in side of me snapped. My protectiveness for my mate took over. I twisted her wrist in and stabbed the wood into her side.

"I wont let you hurt her!"

I was about to push it in more when an unseen object sped at me sending my flying. Katherine fell over and i sat up. Kneeling meside her was a man. He had dark hair and dark eyes. He pulled the wood out of her and trew it aside.

"Who are you?"

Dr. Finneck came up and i saw merage treating vee.

"Thank you Daniel. Alex, i know you wanted to protect vee but this was extream." His gaze met mine and his eyes widend with shock but he quickly composed himself.

"I see. She is your mate. I only assumed, but now i know for sure. Your eyes. They are crazy from wanting to protect her. You see only her." He sighed. I shivered, suddenly cold. suddenly, i felt pain in my stomach. what the hell? I then fainted. Why, i dont know.