Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Fight n peirs forest.

'Vee'

About two weeks past. Nothing had happend. We eventually reached the peirs forest. As we wanderd through, fallowing Katherine and Elena, i froze. I felt some thing that made me begin to growl. I was a wolf so my muscles tensed. Alex looked over at me.

'Whats up?' He thought.

I shook my head. 'No idea, i just get a bad feeling.'

The moment my thoughts where sent, something rushed from the trees and nocked me over sending Merage flying. She hit a tree as i skidded to a stop. I spun to face my attacker. A wolf. White with violet eyes. I groweld.

-Demetre- i thought.

I let out a howl, calling to alex, where ever he had dissapeared to. Moment later he crept up to my side.

-damit, they found us. - i thought to alex.

Then i thought -did you move mirage? Is that where you went?-

he laughed in my head. -yeah. Rebecca, Jade and the peirs sisters our coming to back us up.-

just then i smelt them come up beside me.

'Alex'

More wolves began to imerg from the trees in front of us. On one of there backs sat reachel, hands on fire and ready to fight. Then it hit me. We where in the one clearing that supernaturels could use there powers. I sent that thought to vee and she phased to a human smiling. As Demetre rushed at her, she jumped up. As he rushed under her, she grabbed the wolfs fur and threw him, yes she threw a full grown adult wolf, across the clearing and into the hoard of wolves now clustering.

'Vee'

After i threw Demetre, all hell broke loose. There was fighting all around me. Reachel landed infront of me.

"Your mine!" She scoweld and rushed at me, fire flying every where. I lept out of the way easily. Throwing a wolf off Elena in the process.

"Thanks!" She called over the noise.

I spun and rushed at rea, full speed and gave her every thing i had. She kicked me in the gut, but i composed my self and ducked under her fist. As i ducked i pulled the dagger out of my shoe. It turned into a sword and she pulled out one of her own. She smiled with an evil sneer.

"Well, looks like its blade on blade."

She was about to swing at me but some thing happend. The whole clearing was muted of sound.

'Alex'

The fighting stopped as a voice both suductive and damanding swept across the clearing. It seemed to effect Vee the most for she had her hands clasped tightly over her ears.

"Rea! No fighting Vee, we need her alive. I oder you to retreat."

Rea looked a bit mad. "but Chant..."

she was cut off by the voice shreaking, causing Vee to fall to her knees because of the volume. "Now!" Rea huffed and climbed onto a wolf's back and the dissapeared into the tree's.

'Vee'

Once Rea had left, i stood back up. That voice had been so loud it had made my ears throb. Alex wandered up beside me fallowed by the outhers. Jade, Katherien, Elena, Crystal and Rebecca. My friends.

Rebecca then said "is it just me or did it sound like rea was going to saw Chantel?"

I nodded. We all went back to find merage and azura. We found them sitting in a clearing.

"Lets go the the special clearing so you and alex can phase. And we can get the hell out of here." Katherien then said. We all nodded and whent.

'Crystal'

When we reached the clearing, alex, vee and i changed formes and the outhers got on there backs. We started off into the tree's once again. Soon. Soon we would be back at the accademy. As we ran, snow started falling more heavily. After only a few hours of traviling, we where forced to stop and hide out in a cave while i blizzarded out.