Chapter 17

Chapter 17

The peirs forest

'Vee'

We where on our way back to the acadamy. I was riding on alex's back with merage as we rushed through the trees. Crystal had turned into a light brown wolf with sparkally terquios eyes and was runing beside us. We where trying to get back to the piers forest befor rea caught up with us. It was now our forth month, november and it was getting chilly. We where about half way through the month when snow began to fall. We had all been smart engough to bring winter coats. Alex only needed his when we stopped and took a break. One evning,alex and i wanderd off for a bit. Tomorrow, i would be back to changing into a wolf and running on my own.

'Alex'

As me and Vee wanderd off, we dident have any conversation so i started one.

"Have you ever wonderd why we both fell in love when we first met back at the accadamy?"

She glanced at me and nodded. "Well, every wolf, normal or wherewolf, finds a mate. You know it is your mate because the female is very attracted to the male. The male how ever, gets a feeling of being compleate and becomes very protective of the female. That why when demetre thretaned you i fought to save you. That is why we are in love. You are my mate and i am yours." I fineshed.

'Rebecca'

I over herd Alex telling vee why he loved her. I understood now. They where ment to be, they where mates. They both fit perfictly together. I couldent wait to return to the acadamy and see John. John is my perfict boyfriend. We have knowen each outher for a long time. I was in love with him.

'Crystal'

Elena had just sent me to go find Vee and Alex so we could continue to the forest. I had over heard alex telling vee why they where in love. I had listend with Rebecca. I was just about to walk into the clearing when i had herd but i had stopped to listen.

'Alex'

I was glad i had finally told vee that. I saw some thkng shine i her eyes. It was love. I gently kissed her on the lips. As i pulled away, she put her fingers through my hair to hold me closer. I couldent help it. I loved Vee. I started kissing her, but the kisses soon turned passionate. I pulled away for only a moment to wisper "i love you" befor kissing her.

'Vee'

Alex loved me, and i loved him. I kissed him, breathing in the cool winter breez. We stopped when we herd some one clear there throught. We broke appart, breathing heavaly. I couldent help laughing when i saw who had come.

"It seems like every time some one sends me to you, you are always making out."

I laughed at Crystal. I laughed because it was true. Crystal smiled.

"Katherine sent me. She wants to keep going."

Me and alex nod and we make out way back to the clearing, Alex and i hand in hand.

'Katherine'

I was waiting with my sister and the outhers at the clearing. We had to get moving. As the trees swayed gently in the bitterly cold breeze, i stood thinking about our forest. Alex, Vee and Crystal emerged from the clearing.

"Finnaly". I mumbled.

"Ok vee. You are ok to shift and carry some one right?" She noded and i continued. "We can probably reach the forest in about two weeks. But we need to get moving. It will snow soon." As if on que, snow began to fall silently through the trees. It was already covering the ground.

'Azura'

The forest looked so pretty. The white snow covered every branch causing the world around me to sparkle and shine. I turned my eyes away and saw alex and vee shift and mirage and rebecca climb on. I hopped onto Katherines back as Crystal changed into a wolf. Once again, we began running towards the peirs forest.