Chapter Five

Nikolina's pov

After laying on the bed for ten minutes I decided it would probably be time to actually get ready. I got up and turned towards the kitchen and turned towards the door on the left when I noticed a sign on the door "No Nikolina this isn't the bathroom it is behind you" I laughed it off well at least now I won't walk in on him smart move. I turned around and walked into the bathroom folded my clothes neatly and starred the shower.

Honestly I have to say the shower in this bathroom is AMAZING it was one of those showers where the water came out of every side it felt amazing on my back I think I found love in Brazil, with this shower it was all glass and with the steam it was all foggy. I heard the bathroom door open I immediately turned around and froze "OH MY GOD Nikolina I'm sorry the door was unlocked." I turned my head and saw through the fogged glass Neymar. I was speechless I didn't know what to say he immediately turned around and closed the door behind him. Wow I haven't even been here for a whole two days and he's already saw me naked well at least the outline of my naked body. I mean I had typical soccer girls body if you count a six pack,bruises on my legs,and shin guard rash but I just felt really awkward more for him then myself I mean poor guy probably feels mortified. I quickly finished my shower and thought about what I would say i obviously need to say something otherwise it's going to be an awkward dinner and every other day after that.

I quickly walked to my room and locked the door behind me after I got Done drying my hair I heard a knock at the door. "Nikolina open up its me I already picked out an outfit for you!" I heard Rafa say through the door. I wrapped my towel around my body and unlocked the door and in came Rafa with a garnet bag and shoes. "I gotta say Rafa I am beyond terrified on what you have picked out for me." I said. She laughed "Oh please Niko I promise nothing I give you will make you look bad a little too much skin sure with an occasional heel..maybe but trust me nothing bad...ever."

She opened the garment and out came out a neon yellowish green skater skirt and a black turtle neck crop tube top thingy and black converse high-tops. I looked at it I had never really worn skirts because of my constant bruises on my legs and of course again shin guard rash I hated them I sit like a total guy with one of my feet touching my knee. "I hope your a size 8 in shoes because that's all I have." Rafa said. "Actually yeah perfect fit an 8, but umm I don't really wear skirts."

"Well their is a first for everything right?"

I looked at the skirt "Come on Niky it will look amazing on your perfect soccer body please please be my Barbie doll and let me dress you?" She asked. I looked at her in horror "I promise if you don't like how you look I will never do it again promise!" She commented I looked at her in defeat well I am living in her and her brother's house for free. "Fine I'll wear it." I said and immediately regretted it. "Yay!!" She replied. "But in all honesty, who gets this dressed up for a restaurant?" I asked. "Wow..yeah you'll learn lot from me when it comes to getting dressed up." Rafa said. "Yay me" I mumbled. Me and Rafa heard a knock at the door "I'm going to die of hunger aren't you girls ready yet my god!" Neymar complained. I started blushing I still felt awkward from earlier. "Oh stop complaining we'll be done In a minute." Rafa said. "Well you won't need any blush." She commented. "Trust me it's nothing like that is an awkward situation." I said. "What's so awkward? Your living in our house." She laughed. "Well their kinda sorta was a incident nothing I mean bad just you know...awkward." I began "Ooo you so want my brother." She laughed "NO! I swear it's nothing like that he just walked in on me in the shower."

For a minute I thought Rafa was going into a panic attack by the way she dropped to the floor laughing holding her stomach "oh my god Nikolina that is the funniest thing I've ever heard" she said through bits of hysteria. "Ha-ha so funny Rafa but now it's awkward and I have to say something to him ."