Chapter Six

I could feel myself falling, dangling I tried to fight my way back up whatever I was falling from but I couldn't someone was holding me there. I woke up and looked around, I was on the floor I could hear myself breathing loud. I got up and laid down again on the bed thinking about life. How I ended up here where I'm going to end up in life. I looked outside the window and tried to guess the time it looked about 5 in the morning as I thought about the possibilities of my life I watched the sun rise. The beautiful blue it turns as the black night fades.

I heard a door open and shut and guessed it must be Neymar getting ready for practice.

For awhile I listened, I heard the shower turn on and turn off, then it was his door opening and closing and after awhile again opening and closing. Then I heard his footsteps coming towards my door I quickly closed my eyes and acted asleep. I heard my door open, and

His footsteps came closer to the left side of the bed where I was laying I heard his hand place something onto the night stand he lingered there and I felt the weight of his stare towards me, then he walked back to the door and closed it quietly. I waited a minute after he left to open my eyes I heard his footsteps fade along with the engine of a car.

I turned to look on the night stand to see what he left, there on top of my outfit from last night was a white envelope with "To Niko from Ney" written on it. I was nervous to open it all the possibilities that it could say I grabbed it and slid the top open with my finger I looked inside there inside was more of the blue bills I saw him pay the dinner tab last night. Then there was a note "This is for your trip with Rafa, no your cannot pay me

Back! Trust me if my sister shopped for you with her money wearing a skirt is the least of your worries. Go out and buy some hoodies,shorts, and whatever else is included in the famous "Nikolina wardrobe" -Neymar." I smiled. Oh this kid... I eventually fell back asleep only to be woken up by Rafa blasting Shakira. "We're meant to be together I'll be there and you'll be near and that's the deal my dear." She screamed I pulled the blankets over my head in attempt to drown out the sound. The attempt failed Rafaella pulled the covers off me. "I told you to get a good nights rest don't say you weren't warned, now come on it's already 11:00 the mall opened an hour ago so were practically late!"

"Please five more minutes I didn't sleep good." I pleaded

"Oh bullshit you were out like a light when I tried to give you pajamas."

I sighed in defeat "Fine I'll get ready."

"Yay I promise the outfit I picked out it is fairly causal."

I looked at her with my eyebrows raised high "We have different outlooks on the word causal"

"Whatever after today you can wear what you want." She said

"THANK THE LORD!" I exclaimed

I laughed "I'm kidding but I mean some hoodies would be nice."

She pushed me "Go get into the shower nasty."

"Hey! I may be a girl but I play Fútbol just like your brother and I can literally kick your ass!"

She rolled her eyes "You wouldn't ! Don't forget to lock the door behind you, Peep Show." She winked

I went into the bathroom and made sure to close and lock the door behind me. I turned on the shower and stood there for a good 15 minutes before I washed my hair. Rafa started banging on the door "HURRY UP WERE GOING GO BE MORE LATE THEN WE ALREADY ARE!" She yelled. I immediately turned off the shower and wrapped my towel around my body and got out. When I walked into my room there on the bed was another garment bag I was afraid to look inside.