Epilouge

Seeing him made me fall in love all over again. Though you could tell so much has changed. His hair was in a buzz cut, his build was more masculine, and his eyes were hazy and tired instead of clear and lively. He saw me and everything seamed to freeze. I started to walk toward him. Faster... Faster.. Until I was consumed into his arms. It was a feeling I had missed so much. I buried my head until his chest as he held me tightly to him.

Suddenly he let go and his face became gloomy. "You're not 18 yet." Said Drew's hazy blue eyes were staring right into my eyes like they had once two years ago.

"I heard they were sending troops back, Emily told me you were coming home to. I may not be 18 but I'm old enough to drive to Indianapolis." I didn't see Drew's family at the airport which was strange.

"You know that we still can't be together. You told me yourself that we should stay away from each other until you're 18." His voice seamed quieter and more rustic then it once had been.

"I couldn't sit around another year and wait for you Drew. It was hard enough these past two years."

"You said you moved on and that I should too. You told me that in your letters. Blair you found someone who made you happy and that you could actually be with. Why are you here?" When he said this it hurt.

"I couldn't stay away, you and I both know what went on between us wasn't just a fling." I have so much to explain to him, so much that hasn't been said.

He looked down and back up at me, people rushed around us going to the baggage claim. "You confuse me so much." His dimples appeared as he smiled. The smile that I had fell for.

"I have so much to tell you." I was smiling now too.

"Oh believe me, you have no idea." He grabbed my hand and we were off.