Just A Note To The Reader

Heyy! So if you're reading this I assume you made it to the end of my book. You dedicated people you. If there are any of you out there that kept reading through all the boring parts and grammar errors. You guys deserve an award, you're the real MVP.

          I understand that I left unanswered questions at the end and throughout the story. Such as, Why did Drew move out of his families house so quickly after high school? How the freak did he get enough money to rent the house at the lake of the Ozarks, let alone his boat the USS Drew? What did Blair have to tell Drew at the end? What did Drew have to tell Blair? What ever happened to Sarge? And the list goes on.

          Well uh, a lot of the these I havn't thought of the answers for. Which is bad of me as a writer to do. So I'm just going to leave my story at that. I'll go back and revise. But otherwise that is going to be the end because I had a lot of faults in this book.

          The thing I learned most about writing this is that I need to take notes while writing or I'll be lost. I had to go back and look for a lot of things. And I would do stupid things like... forget Blair's last name. Yeah it's terrible of me, but I'm pretty sure I had it as three different names at one point, luckily that's now fixed. But there is just a lot of stuff I could do better so I apologize for that.

          But anyways, thank you guys who read all of it. Be sure to vote or comment on my chapters or anything! Because I like votes and comments. They make me feel all warm inside. B)   If you guys have any questions hit me up, because I have the answers... Most likely.

       Any who! Thanks again! Hope you guys enjoyed the Summer Before He Left! So until next time this has been taylorthegreat7 signing out. Have a nice day.