•Chapter 1•

Mark
   It had been like any normal day. Normal for him, at least. Goofing off with his friends, taking Chica for a walk, recording videos, slamming into walls and whatnot. The life of a YouTuber.

   Mark sat on his couch, his fluffy yellow-white golden retriever lying next to him. Her legs sprawled out to the side, her head resting on Mark's thigh, sleeping soundlessly. Mark looked down, seeing her stir, tearing his eyes away from his laptop.

That's a cutie if I've ever seen one!

   He smiled warmly at her, he somehow found a sleeping dog keeping him company just by laying on him.

   Mark's chocolate brown eyes moved back to his laptop. He moved the mouse to the left, pressing the play button.

   "-Gotta do is just wait..... Sit here. And wait." Mark's past self said, his hands on his hips, staring at the camera in a creepy way. Ethan looked at him in an uncomfortable way, his mouth curving into a smile. "Just gotta. Keep. Waiting." His old self was now smiling broadly, his teeth showing. His eyes were widely open, and his hands were now resting on the table, supporting himself. "Mark. Just what are you doing?" Tyler asked, staring at him, his lips curving slightly upwards. "I'm waiting," Mark replied, still giving that weird face. "Okay, well, you go have fun with that." Without any other words, Ethan stepped in front of the table and wandered off of the screen, Tyler following him. Mark still gave the weird look, blinking three times at a fast pace. His smile faded, and he brought his hand up to his eye, rubbing it. "Ow, my eyeball." He shouted dramatically, his head whipped from side to side as he continued to rub his right eye for a long period of time. "Where did everybody go," he asked, "food speaks to us Mark." Ethan's distant voice echoed, "away from you," Tyler added. Mark rushes off of the screen, leaving the camera facing at nothing.

   Mark waited for a few minutes, not being able to remember how soon they came back. He moved the mouse slightly upwards and left clicked, skipping ahead by 9 minutes. They still weren't back. Mark skipped ahead until they did finally show up.

That's where I need to cut.

   Mark pressed down on the right side of his mouse and dragged it backwards by ten minutes. A few options appeared above the yellow highlighted box. One of which showed the thing he needed to do. So he quickly cut it out, removing all of that time out of the video.

   "Ew what. What the fuck is this thing?" Mark asked in disgust, tilting the plate sideways so that the camera could see it. They all wore disgusted faces, "ew," Ethan cringed, backing away from the plate of burnt batter that was supposed to be a pancake. On the other side of the Mark, Tyler's nose turned up in disgust. "Do we still have to eat this," he asked, pointing at it. Mark sat the plate down on the table, looking at it with his lips curling up slightly. "Can we get-" Ethan slammed his fists down onto the table, his left fist slamming into the supposed-to-be-pancake. Batter flew everywhere, places such as Mark's shirt and face, Ethan's wrist, Tyler's shirt, all over the table. Pretty much everywhere. "5 TRILLION LIKES IF TYLER EATS IT!" Ethan finished, staring at the camera with no expression. Ethan let out a small chuckle as his lips curved into a smile, his eyes still wide and expressionless. While if you looked to the left, Mark and Tyler just stared at Ethan, their mouths hanging open. Ethan burst into laughter, followed by Mark and Tyler. "Dude, how am I supposed to eat it if you just obliterated it?!" Tyler managed through laughs, Ethan lifted his fist off of the pancake thing, it was completely destroyed. It looked as if all of its insides had been drained out onto Ethan's hand. "Oh," Ethan laughed, Mark wrapped his fingers around Ethan's wrist, tilting it towards Tyler. "You could just lick it off of him." Mark suggested, laughs breaking through his voice.

   Mark smiled, pausing the video that played before him. He went back to the reveal of the 'pancake,' wanting to add in a sound effect. He pressed the search bar in the top right and searched under 'disgusting.'