•Chapter 2•

Felix
  Felix stared at the camera. "Ok guys, smash like for, uh, Thanos." He smiled dumbly at the camera. "And also, me, because T-SERIES CANNOT WIN! GUYS! THIS HAS TO STOP!! T-SERIES HAS. TO. STOP." He clapped his hands together with every word he said. "T-Series," Felix started, pointing a finger at the camera. "Me and my army of nine year olds are coming for you." He paused, "k, bye."

  Felix dropped his hand, and ended the recording. He heard a loud buzzing noise coming from his desk. His eyes traveled downwards, seeing a million text notifications coming from his obnoxiously loud friend.

  Felix snatched his phone from the table, turning his ringer back on. The texts read:

Hey Fe
Felix
Felix
Felixxxxx
Feliiiiiiixxxxx
FELIX
FELLLLIIIIXXXXX
FELIX. ANSWER ME
ARE YOU RECORDING?
HAHA IM GONNA DISRUPT IT LAWL
FELIX.
PLEASEEE
ANSWERRR
YOUUUURRR
PHONEEE
PLEASEEEEEE.
KING OF YOUTUBE. ANSWER ME.

Felix opened up his phone.

WHAT YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING.

Irish bitch: FUCK YOU.

Is that all? Is that all you wanted to say. I was recording genius

Irish bitch: haha I know.

K. See ya

Irish bitch: I was gonna say.... congrats on 70 million!

Wait, what? I hit 70 million?

Irish bitch: yeah just an hour ago! I'm proud of you dude 😁

Felix practically slammed his phone onto his desk and forcefully grabbed the computer mouse. He quickly closed out the meme page he was on and opened up his youtube profile. There, showing to all, was 70 million people subscribed to him. Felix jumped with glee. He didn't think that he'd make it to 70 million before T-series.

Despite what he's said about that account, Felix didn't mind it if they became number one most subscribed channel. He had been holding all of the weight of being the most subscribed YouTuber, maybe letting someone else be number one isn't such a bad thing.

Felix phone buzzed once more.

Hey, you still there?

Yeah, I just looked. Damn that's crazy, 70 FUCKIN MILLION!

Irish bitch: yeah I know! I'm happy for you!! Plus, with all of this 'T-Series' drama going about

Yeah. I don't mind tho. I still can't get my mind wrapped around the 70 million people who support my videos. I gotta tweet about this!

Irish bitch: you go do that. We should totally host a party for u!!!! How does that sound?!?!

Felix decided not to answer to Jack's last text, but instead, he opened up twitter. He already saw a lot of YouTubers mention Felix in their their tweets, congratulating him on the big milestone.

It was truly amazing. All of it. YouTube was easily the best thing that happened to Felix. Even though he had the big change of content, and how he stopped playing horror games, he was still amazed by all of the people who support him. A whole 70 million..... that's just insane!